Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 October, 01:17
TWICE now this has been on his rally date. Then Kanye wearing a 2023 ballcap. VK talks of 2023. WTF is 2023 all about?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 October, 08:53
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
VK told us happy new year on April 1st of “this year”. I should’ve bookmarked the exact statement. Juan has also mentioned that date.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
I just watched a video on the real calendar where we have 13 months starting with April 1st and the reason why we have 12 months. 12 months is "their" cycle, not ours....the intended one. New month every 28 days, just like women menstruate. I believe we will get back to the natural ways that God intended us to live by. The one we live in now is not in sync with nature.
09:57 AM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 October, 03:37
In response Night Shift to her Publication
was it David Straight you listened to?

Sue Briggs @SueB369
09 October, 12:44
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Can you please share that video. Would love to get a visual of how it might look. Would this be the Julian calendar?

Night Shift @kekerista
09 October, 01:33
In response Sue Briggs to her Publication
someone on here posted it a few days ago. Was a short little clip. Hoping someone saved it and will post it again. I wish I saved it, darn it!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 October, 10:52
In response Sue Briggs to her Publication