Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 October, 12:34
Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
what kind of tests

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 12:44
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
needle aspiration..

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:58
thoracic
abdominal what part

in the lymph node in the neck... here are the test results..oh and this is on my dog. 3 vets, 3 different diagnosis and over $2000 later and cant find a tumor....but yet Neopasia was mentioned today
01:03 AM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
05 October, 10:55
I would try colloidal silver topically on the area and a tsp in the water bowl. Sending prayers too!

05 October, 12:09
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
she's been on CS and oil of oregano ..both antifungals, antibiotics.....

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 October, 10:53
A needle aspiration would just take some cells from this area of abnormal "stuff".. and evaluate it in more depth.
That means - they'll look at the cells under the microscope and see if there is anything worth watching, any known treatments, any cancer cells..........

05 October, 10:51
Comments about the throid are just that... comments from the pathologist to the vet to consider thyroid involvement - even though none is showing now.

Does that help?

05 October, 12:05
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
no the vet that did this test flat out said thyroid. it is NOT thyroid at all. not even close. this lump is in the lymph node..which goes completely away on antibiotics.

05 October, 10:50
Intra lesional bacteria - just means there is more than the usual amount of bacteria in the these abnormal cells......

05 October, 12:04
so how does a vet get cancer out of this test?

05 October, 10:50
Neutrophilic inflammation means - the immune system IS reacting to something...

05 October, 11:04
I don't know if you want to hear this - but with my fur baby - I started digging - and this is an intro place to start - and what kind of cancer is actually common in dogs...
https://www.thesprucepets....

A trusted fren is a vet - I can ask questions.
Makes me wonder what "vaccines" we give our furry ones are harmful.. ;0(. So sorry.

05 October, 10:49
Okay - so there is "hyperplasia" - that means excess tissue grow...

05 October, 12:02
ok so what does that mean to you?

05 October, 01:07
ONE lymph node on neck. nothing anywhere else. Been going on since first of August. if lymphoma or neoplasia...she should be dead. Thyroid has a 3 month life span...giving her 2 weeks left to live. She is being normal...eating, drinking, pooping etc....

05 October, 01:05
under comments...does that say possibly/probably neoplasia?

05 October, 10:57
abnormal tissue - can and often does develop into a cancer.. (I lost a doggy from that and it was terrible and diagnosed very very late)... but
a) I would question that diagnosis and prognosis... what would make someone say 3 months... ??? with no obvious signs.

Vet's often "assume" a short lifespan of a pet -and that owners wouldn't want to pay for extra testing.. More and more I fight with vets... as they've been horrible about some issues I've had w/ my furry family member of late.

05 October, 01:04
this vet lied. NO lump on thyroid. its the lymph node.