Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!
12:34 AM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 October, 09:26
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I am Phantom. Ask away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 12:01
In response New Years Day to her Publication
this is regarding my dog.. but had 2 needle aspirations over the course of 2 months. xrays head to toe, 2 sonograms..one on organs other on thyroid. Infection in one lymph node on neck, goes completely away with antibiotics. Comes back a week after off antibiotics. ALL TESTS WERE clear. both aspirations show INCONCLUSIVE. So with that said..they are basing all of this over ONE TEST..the needle aspiration yet she has no symptoms of anything. she's doing great with exception of lump that returns. Can you explain that? IMO a bad bacterial infection which the needle aspiration has definitively found. SEE under Comments:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
05 October, 07:46
I am also a nurse. needle aspiration is a more non invasive choice then surgery. normally they are doing this procedure to get a specimen and send to pathology.

05 October, 11:57
In response Karen Collins to his Publication
correct..but its coming back inconclusive. but the vet that called me said HIGHLY LIKELY cancer. there is NO PROOF of cancer.. She's also been on ivermectin...and a whole lot more. (ALL the tests she's had and still its a MAYBE there is cancer cells. this is from one test. shes had 2 sonograms, xrays from head to toe, 2 needle aspirations etc...the antibiotics make lump disappear. TUMORS don't disappear with antibiotics. IMO its a bad bacterial infection...from God knows what....ALL TESTS WERE CLEAR. The lab test is IFFY. IMO no cancer.

05 October, 11:57
In response Karen Collins to his Publication
oh FYI its my dog.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 October, 06:59
I am ! please ask

05 October, 11:55
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
oh ok...please read entire thread. alot going on and a screenshot of the lab results. She's been on ivermectin...and a whole lot more. ALL the tests she's had and still its a MAYBE there is cancer cells. this is from one test. shes had 2 sonograms, xrays from head to toe, 2 needle aspirations etc...the antibiotics make lump disappear (swollen lymph node in neck only). TUMORS don't disappear with antibiotics. its a bad bacterial infection...from God knows what....ALL TESTS WERE CLEAR. All showed infection only. The lab test is IFFY. IMO no cancer. these drs think I am stupid.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:40
what kind of tests

05 October, 12:44
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
needle aspiration..