Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 October, 12:34
Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
what kind of tests

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 12:44
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
needle aspiration..

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:58
thoracic
abdominal what part

05 October, 01:03
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
in the lymph node in the neck... here are the test results..oh and this is on my dog. 3 vets, 3 different diagnosis and over $2000 later and cant find a tumor....but yet Neopasia was mentioned today

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 October, 10:50
Neutrophilic inflammation means - the immune system IS reacting to something...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
I don't know if you want to hear this - but with my fur baby - I started digging - and this is an intro place to start - and what kind of cancer is actually common in dogs...
https://www.thesprucepets....

A trusted fren is a vet - I can ask questions.
Makes me wonder what "vaccines" we give our furry ones are harmful.. ;0(. So sorry.
11:04 AM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
05 October, 12:04
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
My dogs don't get vaccines...nor any other CRAP. raw diet, supplements, filtered water, clean living....and yeah i have read a shitload of articles.....including this one. she has had 2 needle aspirations over the course of 2 months. xrays head to toe, 2 sonograms..one on organs, other on thyroid. Infection in one lymph node on neck, goes completely away with antibiotics. Comes back a week after off antibiotics. ALL TESTS WERE clear. both aspirations show INCONCLUSIVE. So with that said..they are basing all of this over ONE TEST..the needle aspiration yet she has no symptoms of anything. she's doing great with exception of lump that returns. Can you explain that? IMO a bad bacterial infection which the needle aspiration has definitively found.