Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 October, 12:34
Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
what kind of tests

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 12:44
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
needle aspiration..

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:58
thoracic
abdominal what part

05 October, 01:03
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
in the lymph node in the neck... here are the test results..oh and this is on my dog. 3 vets, 3 different diagnosis and over $2000 later and cant find a tumor....but yet Neopasia was mentioned today

05 October, 01:05
under comments...does that say possibly/probably neoplasia?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
abnormal tissue - can and often does develop into a cancer.. (I lost a doggy from that and it was terrible and diagnosed very very late)... but
a) I would question that diagnosis and prognosis... what would make someone say 3 months... ??? with no obvious signs.

Vet's often "assume" a short lifespan of a pet -and that owners wouldn't want to pay for extra testing.. More and more I fight with vets... as they've been horrible about some issues I've had w/ my furry family member of late.
10:57 AM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
07 October, 01:45
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
BTW, if you need any help with your doggies..I am certified in natural pet care. All that means is I took a course on natural products for home treatments and remedies and homemade diets. I also specialize in canine arthritis and joint issues. I have a book out 500 page to help pet parents. Mostly to avoid vets..LOL

07 October, 03:57
yup - send the book my way....

;0)

05 October, 12:08
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I hate vets....i have nothing good to say about many..i preach this alot...to avoid unless absolutely needed..just like Drs..no offense to you. They are all taught by the same corrupt system. I ss nothing to indicate this is cancer. all tests were clear. xrays, sonograms etc....

05 October, 09:16
No offense taken....
........... I'm not angry at the non=medical pro's.. I'm perturbed, annoyed, very frustrated, and yes - angry (but refuse to allow myself to be overcome by the anger) - with those to lazy and stupid and unwilling to listen to the truth.....
- Good docs (no matter what sort) - tell you the truth about everything.. including the bill. the rest........... WALK AWAY.. I do - all the time.