Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 October, 12:34
Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
what kind of tests

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 12:44
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
needle aspiration..

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:58
thoracic
abdominal what part

05 October, 01:03
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
in the lymph node in the neck... here are the test results..oh and this is on my dog. 3 vets, 3 different diagnosis and over $2000 later and cant find a tumor....but yet Neopasia was mentioned today

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 October, 10:50
Intra lesional bacteria - just means there is more than the usual amount of bacteria in the these abnormal cells......

Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
06 October, 08:48
the doctor is presuming that abnormal is likely t o be fully diagnosed as cancer............ it's a presumption..

He/she is basing it on previous experience.... does NOT mean it is correct - until confirmed by the next test.

07 October, 12:38
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
yes sir. this vet that said thats...has only 4 yrs experience. I think he was lost as to what this is. His opinion should have stayed to himself. He did most all the tests. HE knew there hasn't been anything found. Why he said that was VERY wrong. Opinions dont matter. Science in this case does and looking at the whole picture...how is the patient doing overall.....

06 October, 08:47
it doesn't say cancer - your report says it looks abnormal so they should do more tests (biopsy/needle aspiration in this case) to see if there is cancer.

07 October, 12:36
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
oh gotcha. my vet yesterday when i took her in said..no cancer. There is no proof. all tests clear. I told him..prove it to me she has cancer.....there is nothing.

06 October, 08:45
they look at blood cells............. or tissue type - and cancer looks different than other cells.