👀 Anons & DJT going back to Twitter?
03:42 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
06 October, 03:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nope, not going back.
I LOVE it here on AU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 01:10
I will only go back to see if I can get any of the stuff I had saved, then I will finally close my account. I got kicked off the same day Trump did. i tried twice to get my account back, but gave up. I don't want to go back. I like the websites I am on now...😉👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 October, 01:09
Imagine if the bots were removed, Anons and Trump were back on the scene and Twitter magically looks and feels brighter and hopeful. Would still be on the battlefield with many but so many more would start seeing the light.

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
04 October, 11:20
I chose to delete my old account as I got tired of the stupidity. I gave in, creating a new one. I never had the reach somebof you did. As soon as I get the word, I'll rejoin the battlefield with all of you.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
04 October, 11:10
Let me start preparing for my first comeback tweet. See you all back on the battlefield!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 October, 11:11
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
i opened one recently.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 October, 11:07
red check marks coming? punitive damages?

Nada ... @Nada
04 October, 11:02
i’m still there with my 5th account on a burner phone and an email address i don’t remember…i’ve put in so little effort i will appear as a bot…y’all need help in a digital ambush let me know 😂

Red Edge @Rededge
04 October, 11:00

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
04 October, 10:53
Or is DWAC Going to "aquire" them

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
04 October, 10:52
Back to the Battle Field . .

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 October, 10:52
Soon?

TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 October, 10:56
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 October, 10:48
i have a feeling.

i got this decode this afternoon from VKs post

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 October, 10:39
I check everyday to see if last one that went down is no longer suspended 😅 A friend of mine and I talk..no idea why i have gone down so many timea and she still has original? We shared the same stuff alot of times🤔

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 October, 10:37
🛑 RED OCTOBER

Bidan 25th Amendment
POTUS House arrest, Gag order
Durham: US v Danchenko
FBI Deadline for SETH RICH FOIA
Nuclear Standoff
Communications Blackout
Martial Law
Delayed Nov 8 Election

👇 When?

Pink Totter @Totter
04 October, 10:30
If I get my old account back... Yep, want to see all the stuff I saved and then will decide if I want to keep it to check out once in a while... or cancel my account.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
04 October, 06:19
The thought of going back there makes me physically ill.
When they banned me I felt lost, hopeless, sad and went into a depression cuz I had no idea where to find all of you. It was horrible and a feeling I do not relish experiencing again.

All my files I archived were on Twitter to. I was so angry. Had to start all over again and got smart and put them on my PC. Had to take my PC to the computer store to add memory. lol I have it all now from beginning to end. Hoping one day to show my grandchildren just what their grandma did during this time, hoping they will be proud of me.

I fought so hard on Facebook to reveal the truth and could no longer take the crap slung at me daily so I went down to 58 friends only and unfriended hundreds of people I couldn't reach. It was exhausting.
Then I finally said no more and got off for good except for messaging only and I realize it gets spied on. lol Who cares?

I am NOT going back there. I can't.
I like it here.
Here works for me.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 October, 10:53
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Sentiment felt on that. Thankfully, someone Archive.org'ed my Twitter, so a window of my stuff is still available. It's great that you stored a lot of data. You might consider compressing and putting it on an "anonymous" Google Drive, to share. Someone could turn it in to a website, and then store that on Archive.org.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
04 October, 11:14
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Yep but kicked off twice. Too many shrills and ads

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
04 October, 06:13
My same thoughts! jack had my account disabled 🙄

Red Edge @Rededge
04 October, 05:56
nope...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 October, 05:56

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
04 October, 05:04
Lets go!

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
04 October, 04:18
Were already here.
Come on back!!
Lets flood this Bitch!!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 October, 03:59

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 October, 03:58
It will finish where it all began

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 October, 10:43
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
BQQM💥💥💥

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
04 October, 03:56
why would we?

i find no joy in talking to bots.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
04 October, 03:56
Do you think they'll restore it completely with every single tweet or will he have to start all over?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 October, 03:59
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Everything is archived…we have it all

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 October, 03:55

So can we expect our President DJT to get his account back???

Oh, the timing is perfection!!.🚀

Let's Goooooo🙏💥

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
04 October, 03:49
Flip 54 and Go Full On 2.0?
🙏🇺🇸⚖

Sue Briggs @SueB369
04 October, 03:48
Could we actually be just days away from "My fellow Americans"?