Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 October, 03:42
👀 Anons & DJT going back to Twitter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
The thought of going back there makes me physically ill.
When they banned me I felt lost, hopeless, sad and went into a depression cuz I had no idea where to find all of you. It was horrible and a feeling I do not relish experiencing again.

All my files I archived were on Twitter to. I was so angry. Had to start all over again and got smart and put them on my PC. Had to take my PC to the computer store to add memory. lol I have it all now from beginning to end. Hoping one day to show my grandchildren just what their grandma did during this time, hoping they will be proud of me.

I fought so hard on Facebook to reveal the truth and could no longer take the crap slung at me daily so I went down to 58 friends only and unfriended hundreds of people I couldn't reach. It was exhausting.
Then I finally said no more and got off for good except for messaging only and I realize it gets spied on. lol Who cares?

I am NOT going back there. I can't.
I like it here.
Here works for me.
06:19 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
04 October, 11:14
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Yep but kicked off twice. Too many shrills and ads

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 October, 10:53
Sentiment felt on that. Thankfully, someone Archive.org'ed my Twitter, so a window of my stuff is still available. It's great that you stored a lot of data. You might consider compressing and putting it on an "anonymous" Google Drive, to share. Someone could turn it in to a website, and then store that on Archive.org.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
05 October, 04:43
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I have thousands of files. No longer is the truth being hidden from me. lmao
I need to sort them for sure and your idea is duly noted.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 October, 10:50

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 October, 10:42
I understand...I was blessed that I saw VK post about Wego then AU...got in early. We are special over here. if you are not comfortable going back, share things that those of us that do go back can spread the info 🙏❤️