Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 11:10
Happy Sunday Patriots!

Hope you have an incredible day and start to your week.

I feel some financial BOOMs coming ahead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 03:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
10:10
I-N-E-V-I-T-A-B-L-E!

So Doq, Nana has not filed my income tax yet, hows about we manifest we get this party started before Oct. 15th???😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
02 October, 03:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
i woke up this morning hearing the lyrics "and i'm so glad we made it....so glad we made it" (from gimme some lovin').........
04:09 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 October, 04:30
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
It was on my Radio friday in the car, have not heard that song in some time :)

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 October, 05:06
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
oh wow! lol i love those synchs! (i wake up hearing songs at times - i know they have a message when it's a song i rarely hear and this was a new one).

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 04:18
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
So weird isn't Nana wakes up verbally singing songs and saying things all the time.
If I don't write it down right away I will usually forget it with in less than 5 minutes!
Subconscious mind sometimes is just a secretive weird ass don't ya think?

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
02 October, 04:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
SAME!!