Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 11:10
Happy Sunday Patriots!

Hope you have an incredible day and start to your week.

I feel some financial BOOMs coming ahead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 03:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
10:10
I-N-E-V-I-T-A-B-L-E!

So Doq, Nana has not filed my income tax yet, hows about we manifest we get this party started before Oct. 15th???😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
02 October, 03:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 October, 04:09
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
i woke up this morning hearing the lyrics "and i'm so glad we made it....so glad we made it" (from gimme some lovin').........

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 04:18
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
So weird isn't Nana wakes up verbally singing songs and saying things all the time.
If I don't write it down right away I will usually forget it with in less than 5 minutes!
Subconscious mind sometimes is just a secretive weird ass don't ya think?

Only people mentioned by purfctlyMpurfct in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Xception_ 2therule, click on at the bottom under it