Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 11:10
Happy Sunday Patriots!

Hope you have an incredible day and start to your week.

I feel some financial BOOMs coming ahead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
10:10
I-N-E-V-I-T-A-B-L-E!

So Doq, Nana has not filed my income tax yet, hows about we manifest we get this party started before Oct. 15th???šŸ˜
03:21 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cam Mac @campmac111
03 October, 12:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same here Nana, was just saying a prayer this morning asking for guidance on what to do. Funny you should bring it up! šŸ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Pippin @Pippin
02 October, 05:00
Iā€™m trying to hold off as long as possible too

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
02 October, 04:56
LOVE IT NANA! I delayed mine for two years in a row. Well extended. Made my hubby nervous cause it would affect his licensure. lol. He thought he was gonna go to jail. But nonetheless, corporate taxes are due Sept 15th and I had to pay and a hefty capital gains at that. I AM manifest alongside ALL that break the tax system by not paying when THEY dictate! I can see a better world incoming! FREEDOM!!!!!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 October, 04:44
A couple of years ago I took money out of a 401K investment. I've been in dispute ever since with the IRS in regards to the amount of taxes owed on it. Early this year I got a letter from a collection agency. The IRS sent our unpaid tax to a collection agency. I have never heard of such a thing for the IRS to do and I have heard nothing from the collection agency either except for the one single letter. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 04:52
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Nana has never heard of this either, never!
They usually just put a lien on either you bank account or titled properties or both.
Absolutely never heard of them going thr a collection agency.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 October, 06:48
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
me too, a letter saying it was being turned over to collections agency. šŸ¤£. i thought was weird as heck.

Montana Born Patriot @QCircleM
02 October, 04:41
I am working on mine today, just in case I have to file them. Would be wonderful not to have to.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
02 October, 03:57
I too haven't done mine either. Praying for the switch to be flipped. I am fearful that more needs to happen before it can happen though. I do believe we are close!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
02 October, 03:32
Fingers šŸ¤žhere in šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦, my mortgage payment is taken out on Fridays faster than a lightening strike, and it is still sitting in there today šŸ¤”šŸ§šŸ™šŸ˜

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
02 October, 03:31

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 October, 04:09
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
i woke up this morning hearing the lyrics "and i'm so glad we made it....so glad we made it" (from gimme some lovin').........

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
02 October, 03:28
Hoping for an invite to this party, I've yet to file mine also šŸ˜„.

Other Half @Otherhalf
02 October, 04:15
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Same here