Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Happy Sunday Patriots!

Hope you have an incredible day and start to your week.

I feel some financial BOOMs coming ahead.
11:10 AM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
02 October, 09:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It seems that every stupid choice that could be made that would lead to this was made at every turn.

None of the appropriate steps were taken to mitigate risk.

This was as planned as the crash in 2008.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 October, 08:04
we can almost touch it. May Our good Lord SOURCE CREATOR Bless you all in prosperity of health and wealth infinitely, we pray these words in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth AllMen said,
AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 October, 08:00
It's so close we can almost touch it. 😉
NESARA GESARA is not a 🧚‍♂️ fairy tale it's #Biblical
#QisBiblical
Yeshua is
REAL Forbidden knowledge is not hidden anymore
#darktolight #TheGreatAwakening
#SaveTheChildren
had a photo won't let me put my photography with words
@anonup .com

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 October, 10:54
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
😇Well said, both of you!!!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 October, 07:52
BIG 3
VERY BIG 6
SO BIG IT'S HUGE 9
#TrumpKNOWS_369
🎺 🎺 🎺

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 October, 07:49
tried to warn hubby, but he doesn’t believe me

Red Edge @Rededge
02 October, 07:49
Monday here in Australia 🇦🇺 😉

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 06:52
incoming...

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
02 October, 08:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
POP! goes the weasel..

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
02 October, 10:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
patriots should also realize that most banks hold US bonds as their reserves/collateral in order to maintain their liquidity and reserve ratios as mandated by the Fed, Treasury, etc

with the rapid rate increases over the course of this year, bonds are down 30%.

that means that banks collateral has shrunk and made them likely to fall below minimum liquidity, risk based capital ratios and leverage ratios.

These banks will have to raise capital and dilute existing shareholders in order get their ratios back to where they were at the beginning of the year.

Basically, our banking system is teetering on the brink (precipice!) of insolvency (though all fiat monetary systems are essentially insolvent by definition)

connie wright @cowri
02 October, 06:08
People talking about tax filings * I had to pay close to $9000 last March. Not Good

On another note: I am buying my Granddaughter a home soon.

Can I get a hint as to what the financial is:

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 October, 06:03
Happy Sunday Doq! I hope and pray the same for you! :)

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
02 October, 04:19
vibes. been well over a year waiting on them to settle out, maybe two. ever since i almost lost my shit thinking biden actually stole that fugger. after some time on the kun boards i figured it out and that out and this ands the other out etc, im really wanting it to be a wrap this month but election time seems more appropriate. either circumventing the election or mass riots claiming Trump rigged it.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 October, 03:59
Monday Monday ...

memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 03:43

Bookish Girl @Noninon
02 October, 03:37
Same to you Doq..💕 🇺🇲

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 October, 03:22
Not sure that being "Too big to fail" is going to save them this time.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 October, 10:50
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
DS demolition of old system.

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
03 October, 01:00
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
"The bigger they are, the harder they fall". Love 🌽y lyrics.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 03:21
10:10
I-N-E-V-I-T-A-B-L-E!

So Doq, Nana has not filed my income tax yet, hows about we manifest we get this party started before Oct. 15th???😁

Mrs Pippin @Pippin
02 October, 05:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’m trying to hold off as long as possible too

Cam Mac @campmac111
03 October, 12:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same here Nana, was just saying a prayer this morning asking for guidance on what to do. Funny you should bring it up! 😊

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 October, 02:49
I feel some financial BOOMs coming ahead.=302

Welcome To The Digital Battlefield=302
The First Day Of The Apocalypse=302
Twenty Twenty Vision=302

Trump Twenty Twenty=302
The Holy Spirit Is With Him=302
Anointed Son Of The Holy Father=302
We Are Going To Make America Great Again=302

Absolute Power Corrupts=302
Fake News The Enemy Of The People=302
Infiltrators Of The Truth=302
The Government Owns The Media=302
Corruption Can't Hide Forever=302
Destruction Of Government=302
Justice For All Justice For All=302

The Meaning Of Seeing Eleven Eleven=302
You Were Destined To Do This=302
Jesus The Faith Of A Mustard Seed=302

Christ Is Here And No One Believes=302
Those Who Seek Him Will Find Him=302
The Kingdom Of God Is Inside You=302
The Divine Operating System=302
Increased Electromagnetic Energy=302
Making It Greater Than Ever Before=302
Expect Positive Results=302
I Feel Like This Is The Year Of Fun=302

6 Pics

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
02 October, 01:46

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 October, 01:42

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 October, 01:40
GM & Happy Sunday Doq & Patriots!
$$$$$

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
02 October, 01:17
Let it crash.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 October, 01:04
Blackrock bankrupt i hear

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
02 October, 12:48
i heard Morgan Stanley merged with BOA

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
02 October, 12:14
i hope you are talking RV ! i'm down to my final pull!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
02 October, 12:14
i hope you are talking RV ! i'm down to my final pull!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
02 October, 12:10
Happy Sunday & Happy New Year Doq & Patriots!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
02 October, 11:45
Word is, an international investment bank is on the brink. Credible sources say Credit Suisse...???
The FED has called an emergency meeting for Mon.
Buckle up!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 October, 11:39
All Ready!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 October, 11:32
Happy Sunday to you too Doq! Waiting for those BQQM’s!
Let them rip!! 🥳😎🚀 and MQRE!!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
02 October, 11:30
DB CS⤵️☠️

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
02 October, 03:08
In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
02 October, 06:01
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Looks like my checking account

LQve Trump @LoveTump
02 October, 11:25
Good morning DoQ