Ana Tate @Anatated
If I may ask
Would you all be so kind as to lift my brother up to the throne of Heaven?
I just got a call from him and he is not doing well. He has RA and emphysema and has had to recently move in with our mother and other brother. He’s falling and having trouble breathing and he’s scared. He is also having hallucinations of people living in the walls, holograms being projected and is paranoid about some remodeling, that may or may not be happening to the house.
I recognize it for what it is. He is nearing the end.
I ask for peace
I’m going to try to get up there to see him. Not sure how that’s going to go, since I would have to see the rest of them as well.
Prayers are coveted at this moment. God knows how to work this out better than I do.
Thank you
02:55 PM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
05 October, 01:08
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
My uncle suffered greatly from RA... He has been on HCQ and ivermectin the last few years and it was a big turn around for him. Prayers and Blessings to your brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
05 October, 01:22
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
My brother was dx during the coof, they wouldn’t give HCQ because it was banned in his state. My other brother is in charge of his care and because he’s the oldest and I’m just a girl, he knows everything and won’t listen to me. They all wrote him off a long time ago. They are just now doing their “duty” as family by helping him at this point. Going to see him, means I have to put up with them. I’ll go, but they ain’t gonna like it. I’m done letting people walk all over me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
03 October, 08:43
Sending you and him loving healing vibes and prayers. God bless you!

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
03 October, 07:49
Heavenly Father we humbly pray for Ana and her family we ask that you cover them with your grace and mercy as only you can, plase make way foe peace and clarity for thi family as they transition to your love and grace for thier loved one. We thank you for family and the time we get to spend with them. Please cover Ana as she goes to see her family make way for any path that needs open for her and bind the enemy from stealing any joy in this family matter protect her journey .. IN JESU NAME WE PRAY.. good luck my friend in Christ Jesus !

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
03 October, 07:12
Prayers for your Brother 🙏🙏🙏 May God give him strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
03 October, 07:11
Prayers of peace and comfort for your dear brother, you and your family. ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 October, 05:54
oh Ana i am so sorry for his suffering and pain that you as his living sister is going through.
May GOD send HIS Holy Spirit to take over yoir brother’s mind and bring him peace
In JESUS Holy Name i ask for this Amen 🙏

any chance of getting him some ivermectin?
there are so many here that are using and are healing. i pray GOD takes you by the hand and leads you, peace be with you and your family
sending you a hug ❤️

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
03 October, 05:29
🙏 Praying for him and you too. Not being able to breathe is the worst. My husband died from COPD in December. God Bless you on your mercy mission.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
03 October, 04:58
🙏Sending Prayers 🙏

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 October, 03:51
and i found this one

https://youtu.be/V8chh6nX2...
Experimental Arthritis Treatment (energetically progammed audio) Ver 2.0 - YouTube

This audio will work towards trying to help stop and reverse the damage and pain caused by arthritis, It may not be able to help all types of arthritis but m...

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 October, 03:38
here is a frequency video for the lungs, please let your brother
listen to this for 1 hour a day...and after drink lots of filtered water to flush out toxins.

https://youtu.be/ZfIpoeDUb...
Lung Antioxidant Field (Inflammation Help) - YouTube

This works towards providing a means to reduce inflammation in your lungs and also provide a deep antioxidant cleanse, The approach is to provide a measure o...

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 October, 03:39
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
this is for lung repair, after the antioxidant video

https://youtu.be/CNv6xwwaz...
Lung Repair - YouTube

Lung Repair Rife FrequenciesThis provides healing assistance.Do not hesitate to seek medical assistance if needed.Drink extra purified water to flush out the...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 October, 03:17
🙏🙏🙏

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 October, 02:52
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 October, 01:11
🙏💛🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 October, 12:38
🙏🙏🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
02 October, 11:40
🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 October, 11:37
❤️🙏🙏❤️

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
02 October, 11:35
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 October, 10:42
🙏🏻praying for God’s grace

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
02 October, 10:39
🙏

Kim Board @Kimpossible
02 October, 10:00
Prayers for you both on your journeys. ❤️🙏

CharRose @CharRose
02 October, 09:36
Sending love, light and hugs to you, your brother and family. Petitioning our Creator to comfort your brother with peace and love.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 October, 09:30
Prayers for him 🙏 ❤️

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 October, 09:30
Prayers for him 🙏 ❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 October, 09:29
Praying.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
02 October, 09:15
🙏🙏🙏

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
02 October, 09:14
Prayers up for your brother, for you, and for all of your family. 🙏🏻☝️

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
02 October, 09:10
Praying for you and your brother. May God help him on his journey and bring both of you strength, peace, and comfort. 🙏

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
02 October, 09:10
Praying for you and your brother. May God help him on his journey and bring both of you strength, peace, and comfort. 🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 October, 09:07
Praying for your brother Ana. May be pass peacefully or be healed according to his contract in this life. Prayers to you and your family, as well. 🙏🙏🙏