If I may ask
Would you all be so kind as to lift my brother up to the throne of Heaven?
I just got a call from him and he is not doing well. He has RA and emphysema and has had to recently move in with our mother and other brother. He’s falling and having trouble breathing and he’s scared. He is also having hallucinations of people living in the walls, holograms being projected and is paranoid about some remodeling, that may or may not be happening to the house.
I recognize it for what it is. He is nearing the end.
I ask for peace
I’m going to try to get up there to see him. Not sure how that’s going to go, since I would have to see the rest of them as well.
Prayers are coveted at this moment. God knows how to work this out better than I do.
Thank you

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

My uncle suffered greatly from RA... He has been on HCQ and ivermectin the last few years and it was a big turn around for him. Prayers and Blessings to your brother.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

My brother was dx during the coof, they wouldn’t give HCQ because it was banned in his state. My other brother is in charge of his care and because he’s the oldest and I’m just a girl, he knows everything and won’t listen to me. They all wrote him off a long time ago. They are just now doing their “duty” as family by helping him at this point. Going to see him, means I have to put up with them. I’ll go, but they ain’t gonna like it. I’m done letting people walk all over me.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Sending you and him loving healing vibes and prayers. God bless you!

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

Heavenly Father we humbly pray for Ana and her family we ask that you cover them with your grace and mercy as only you can, plase make way foe peace and clarity for thi family as they transition to your love and grace for thier loved one. We thank you for family and the time we get to spend with them. Please cover Ana as she goes to see her family make way for any path that needs open for her and bind the enemy from stealing any joy in this family matter protect her journey .. IN JESU NAME WE PRAY.. good luck my friend in Christ Jesus !

Prayers for your Brother 🙏🙏🙏 May God give him strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Prayers of peace and comfort for your dear brother, you and your family. ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

oh Ana i am so sorry for his suffering and pain that you as his living sister is going through.
May GOD send HIS Holy Spirit to take over yoir brother’s mind and bring him peace
In JESUS Holy Name i ask for this Amen 🙏

any chance of getting him some ivermectin?
there are so many here that are using and are healing. i pray GOD takes you by the hand and leads you, peace be with you and your family
sending you a hug ❤️

🙏 Praying for him and you too. Not being able to breathe is the worst. My husband died from COPD in December. God Bless you on your mercy mission.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

🙏Sending Prayers 🙏

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

and i found this one

https://youtu.be/V8chh6nX2AE

Experimental Arthritis Treatment (energetically progammed audio) Ver 2.0 - YouTube

This audio will work towards trying to help stop and reverse the damage and pain caused by arthritis, It may not be able to help all types of arthritis but m...

here is a frequency video for the lungs, please let your brother
listen to this for 1 hour a day...and after drink lots of filtered water to flush out toxins.

https://youtu.be/ZfIpoeDUbsE

Lung Antioxidant Field (Inflammation Help) - YouTube

This works towards providing a means to reduce inflammation in your lungs and also provide a deep antioxidant cleanse, The approach is to provide a measure o...

In response Drs Spocky to his Publication

this is for lung repair, after the antioxidant video

https://youtu.be/CNv6xwwazzs

Lung Repair - YouTube

Lung Repair Rife FrequenciesThis provides healing assistance.Do not hesitate to seek medical assistance if needed.Drink extra purified water to flush out the...

(1) Show this thread

I love God, family, friends, animals, holistic living, history, numbers, Q, POTUS 45, John Kennedy Jr. "The best is yet to come!"

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

✨ God is the strength of my heart • Love wins 💖

🙏❤️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙏💛🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

❤️🙏🙏❤️

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🏻praying for God’s grace

🙏

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Prayers for you both on your journeys. ❤️🙏

praying for your brother. im sorry you are going through this. sending love peace and strength to you and your family

🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending love, light and hugs to you, your brother and family. Petitioning our Creator to comfort your brother with peace and love.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Prayers for him 🙏 ❤️

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Prayers for him 🙏 ❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers up for your brother, for you, and for all of your family. 🙏🏻☝️

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Praying for you and your brother. May God help him on his journey and bring both of you strength, peace, and comfort. 🙏

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Praying for you and your brother. May God help him on his journey and bring both of you strength, peace, and comfort. 🙏