Ana Tate @Anatated
02 October, 02:55
If I may ask
Would you all be so kind as to lift my brother up to the throne of Heaven?
I just got a call from him and he is not doing well. He has RA and emphysema and has had to recently move in with our mother and other brother. He’s falling and having trouble breathing and he’s scared. He is also having hallucinations of people living in the walls, holograms being projected and is paranoid about some remodeling, that may or may not be happening to the house.
I recognize it for what it is. He is nearing the end.
I ask for peace
I’m going to try to get up there to see him. Not sure how that’s going to go, since I would have to see the rest of them as well.
Prayers are coveted at this moment. God knows how to work this out better than I do.
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
05 October, 01:08
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
My uncle suffered greatly from RA... He has been on HCQ and ivermectin the last few years and it was a big turn around for him. Prayers and Blessings to your brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
My brother was dx during the coof, they wouldn’t give HCQ because it was banned in his state. My other brother is in charge of his care and because he’s the oldest and I’m just a girl, he knows everything and won’t listen to me. They all wrote him off a long time ago. They are just now doing their “duty” as family by helping him at this point. Going to see him, means I have to put up with them. I’ll go, but they ain’t gonna like it. I’m done letting people walk all over me.
01:22 AM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
05 October, 01:27
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
There are stories of people sneaking the ivermectin paste into hospital rooms and rubbing it on bottoms of feet. Saved many people. Also you can make the HCQ and tell them its a vitamin drink.. they sound like they are not the brightest bulbs in the room!! (sorry I know its family) BTW he is probably taking Tramadol which is pain medicine... (if they say horse dewormer about ivermectin) Tramadol is number one pain medicine for all animals especially horses. 🤣 so there goes that argument!

Ana Tate @Anatated
05 October, 01:51
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
I’m 10 hours away. I have no real way to make this my fight. Even if I went and camped out there, I’d have to get power of attorney away from them and since he’s hallucinating? He won’t be much help. Add to all of that, the fact that his wife died 2 years ago. He doesn’t want to be saved. He just doesn’t want to be alone. He knew I’d have the cousins reach out to him. Which I have done. I’ve fought this battle multiple times with family being control freaks when other family members just needed to be treated with dignity and not to lose their humanity while they were still alive. My mom did it to my dad and I would have none of it, but I was closer then. I just know he’s scared. He was concerned about my daughter. I hate that he is at the mercy of the people who have trash talked about him for years. He’s the only one who would drop everything to help everyone. His life was messy, but his heart is not. It all just sucks big hairy balls.