Ana Tate @Anatated
02 October, 02:55
If I may ask
Would you all be so kind as to lift my brother up to the throne of Heaven?
I just got a call from him and he is not doing well. He has RA and emphysema and has had to recently move in with our mother and other brother. He’s falling and having trouble breathing and he’s scared. He is also having hallucinations of people living in the walls, holograms being projected and is paranoid about some remodeling, that may or may not be happening to the house.
I recognize it for what it is. He is nearing the end.
I ask for peace
I’m going to try to get up there to see him. Not sure how that’s going to go, since I would have to see the rest of them as well.
Prayers are coveted at this moment. God knows how to work this out better than I do.
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
here is a frequency video for the lungs, please let your brother
listen to this for 1 hour a day...and after drink lots of filtered water to flush out toxins.

https://youtu.be/ZfIpoeDUb...
Lung Antioxidant Field (Inflammation Help) - YouTube

This works towards providing a means to reduce inflammation in your lungs and also provide a deep antioxidant cleanse, The approach is to provide a measure o...

03:38 AM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DrsSpocky in this post can reply
Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 October, 03:39
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
this is for lung repair, after the antioxidant video

https://youtu.be/CNv6xwwaz...
Lung Repair - YouTube

Lung Repair Rife FrequenciesThis provides healing assistance.Do not hesitate to seek medical assistance if needed.Drink extra purified water to flush out the...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 October, 03:42
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
and for the RA and paranoia, take a look at Ivermectine and its benefits against parasites 🙏🏻❤️