Ana Tate @Anatated
02 October, 02:55
If I may ask
Would you all be so kind as to lift my brother up to the throne of Heaven?
I just got a call from him and he is not doing well. He has RA and emphysema and has had to recently move in with our mother and other brother. He’s falling and having trouble breathing and he’s scared. He is also having hallucinations of people living in the walls, holograms being projected and is paranoid about some remodeling, that may or may not be happening to the house.
I recognize it for what it is. He is nearing the end.
I ask for peace
I’m going to try to get up there to see him. Not sure how that’s going to go, since I would have to see the rest of them as well.
Prayers are coveted at this moment. God knows how to work this out better than I do.
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
Heavenly Father we humbly pray for Ana and her family we ask that you cover them with your grace and mercy as only you can, plase make way foe peace and clarity for thi family as they transition to your love and grace for thier loved one. We thank you for family and the time we get to spend with them. Please cover Ana as she goes to see her family make way for any path that needs open for her and bind the enemy from stealing any joy in this family matter protect her journey .. IN JESU NAME WE PRAY.. good luck my friend in Christ Jesus !
07:49 AM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mtngirl503 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renee Nohren, click on at the bottom under it