The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
Family, I love you.

Not with worldly love, but a deep fervent Agape love. The kind evil doesn't understand and can only twist, pervert and mock.

I am disabled through many diseases. Since having long haul bioweapon syndrome, my diseases are exacerbated. I am in great state of inflamation swelling and pain.

I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and his healing wonder working powr.

Would you pray for this soul/ bodies health?

Thank you for not abandoning me. I have been abandoned, as many have, by family & loved ones who are sheep with woll over their ears and eyes.

Im struggling to move about but everyday push past pain that would keep a person unaprised of such conditions, in bed thinking somethings wrong, they need a Dr and rest.

There is no such relief for me as of yet, however I remain hopeful.

Lord Jesus, bless all who hear and pray fervently for this bodies health, with great health of body, soul & spirit. Amen.
10:40 AM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 October, 08:38
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
God Bless You Intercessor, may God help you healing every day so you can become strong again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
02 October, 08:20
I hope and pray, that every day, you will feel better in every way. Blessings to you. Keep up the good fight. 🙌🙏❤️💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 October, 08:14
Lifting you up in love, light and prayers.
Father in heaven, hear our prayers for healing.
🙏❤️✨❤️🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 October, 08:13
I pray the Lord's Holy, divine intervention for complete healing over your body, mind and soul. You are loved Patriot. In Yeshua's Holy Name... Amein 🙏❤🙏

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 October, 08:10
You are loved in Heaven and on Earth. Prayers for your healing and relief.

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 October, 08:06
Prayers for you now!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 October, 08:06
sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 October, 04:02
🙏 for complete healing and the strength to endure until you’re fully restored.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 October, 03:01
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 October, 02:46
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 October, 02:20
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 October, 02:10
By the blood of Jesus I ask Father God that you please clean the toxins from our frens body & further heal this body so it can do wonderful service for your Church on Earth & bring you GLORY in Heaven.
🙏

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
02 October, 02:08
God Bless you! Praying for God to restore you to total health, In Jesus name💛

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 October, 02:05
I pray for you often Sweet One
Praying now

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
02 October, 07:28
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Thank you DE. For every prayer.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 October, 02:02
GOOGLE SILENT UNITY PRAYER CIRCLE and Read and or Watch Short Videos that Explain the 125 Year History of the UNBROKEN PRAYER CIRCLE that is Now Tapping into the Collective Healing Power of Human Intention that Comes from Recognizing the Spirit of God WITHIN.
If, After, Doing Your Own Research on this and Related Ideas, you wish to Know more or be Directed to Further Resources based Upon your Questions, then I will be happy to Provide Access to Relatively Simply, Easy-to-Understand Ideas that You can Learn to Assume Responsibility for Your Own Healing as You Connect to the Spirit that Lives WITHIN You and Everyone Else--the Same Spirit that is Motivating People on this Site to Pray for You Even though many do not Realize the True Power that I, They, We have to Heal Ourselves through Becoming Present to the Presence of God Within

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 October, 01:58
✨🙏🙏✨💖💫🕊️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 October, 12:47
If you aren't detoxing, may I suggest food grade diatomaceous earth? It's harvested from the ground, bagged and sold. It has a negative charge; most toxins and heavy metals have a positive charge, so they're drawn to each other like a magnet, and the DE sweeps them out of the body. I used to recommend it to veterans who were exposed to agent Orange, and to people with autoimmune diseases such as Lyme and MS. The improvements are measurable; some w/ Lyme report no more symptoms.

Being 86% silica, it also provides much needed silica to the joints. Arthritis almost disappears, knots on the fingers shrink, knees and back feel better. Hair grows quicker. One man told me he had been bald for 30 years, and the hair was growing back on the top of his head after 3 months use. (I did not sell this product, I just recommended it often because I knew how well it works).

Cheap -- $20/ 10 pound bag on Amazon or farm supply store.
One tbsp/day in a little juice; chase w/ water

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
02 October, 08:32
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I was going to mention DE. It works great!
zeolite is also a good detox for heavy metals.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
02 October, 12:30
Sending prayers for you! Let us know if you want any health/healing advice. I have gotten so much help from our anonup fam.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
02 October, 12:24
🙏

Ana Tate @Anatated
02 October, 12:05
Heavenly Father, I humbly lift up this dear one of Yours to Your throne.
I ask that you restore what the locusts have destroyed. We all have been attacked. We all have been deceived. We have all made decisions based on the manipulation of those bent on our destruction based solely on our status as image bearers of You. We repent. We ask for Your mercy. We ask for Your restoration to wholeness in You.
Please Father, restore health to this dear one who means so much to You. Give them the strength of both body and mind so that they can continue in the work You have ordained for their life here.
Most of all, Father. I ask that you open their hands to receive from You, all that You intended for their life. Remove all barriers that block them from receiving Your healing presence. That they may proclaim freedom for the captives and healing for the broken-hearted.
Father, be glorified in this.
Through Jesus, our kinsman redeemer, our savior, we ask
Amen

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
02 October, 12:03
EnVisioned within a State of complete and total Healing Energy, which has Restored you to your previous State of Perfection and Well-Being.

And So it Is~
🙏🙏🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
02 October, 11:58
Praying you will be healed and your soul refreshed. This song came to mind. It lifted my spirit as I looked for it. Thankyou for your gift of faith to me. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Shelter me, O God By Bob Hurd & Anawin - YouTube

Text: Based on Psalm 16; Psalm 61; Luke 13:34

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
02 October, 11:59
We love you too🙏🏻💖
Praying for your healing with much love and light✨💞
I overcame/ overcome physical infirmities with natural remedies and also lower carbohydrate eating reduces inflammation. Keep moving and enjoy sunshine too😇

Truth Spark @Sparks
02 October, 11:55
🙏🙏🙏❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
02 October, 11:53
sending my healing light to you now.(a pic of you helps me focus better)..breathe it in, exhale what doesnt belong..i visualize the energy coming in with each breathe, each time it travels further thru my whole body..2 finger tips below the belly button is our core, i keep the energy there as it creates a whirl of sorts and grows until my body internally is filled with light
prayers and love too

Pink Totter @Totter
02 October, 11:51
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 October, 11:51
🙏🙏🙏 God bless you ! Did you try NAC or any natural products ?

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
02 October, 11:49
🙏🙏🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 October, 11:47
😇Love you dear one!!! God bless you and heal you!!! Talk to your DNA and look into some natural healing, although I am sure you have tried much of everything! Stay grounded and Keep smiling!!!Prayer sent!!!