The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
02 October, 10:40
Family, I love you.

Not with worldly love, but a deep fervent Agape love. The kind evil doesn't understand and can only twist, pervert and mock.

I am disabled through many diseases. Since having long haul bioweapon syndrome, my diseases are exacerbated. I am in great state of inflamation swelling and pain.

I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and his healing wonder working powr.

Would you pray for this soul/ bodies health?

Thank you for not abandoning me. I have been abandoned, as many have, by family & loved ones who are sheep with woll over their ears and eyes.

Im struggling to move about but everyday push past pain that would keep a person unaprised of such conditions, in bed thinking somethings wrong, they need a Dr and rest.

There is no such relief for me as of yet, however I remain hopeful.

Lord Jesus, bless all who hear and pray fervently for this bodies health, with great health of body, soul & spirit. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
I pray for you often Sweet One
Praying now
02:05 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
02 October, 07:28
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Thank you DE. For every prayer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 October, 11:26
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
God Bles and Keep You
I love you Sweet Heart