The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
02 October, 10:40
Family, I love you.

Not with worldly love, but a deep fervent Agape love. The kind evil doesn't understand and can only twist, pervert and mock.

I am disabled through many diseases. Since having long haul bioweapon syndrome, my diseases are exacerbated. I am in great state of inflamation swelling and pain.

I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and his healing wonder working powr.

Would you pray for this soul/ bodies health?

Thank you for not abandoning me. I have been abandoned, as many have, by family & loved ones who are sheep with woll over their ears and eyes.

Im struggling to move about but everyday push past pain that would keep a person unaprised of such conditions, in bed thinking somethings wrong, they need a Dr and rest.

There is no such relief for me as of yet, however I remain hopeful.

Lord Jesus, bless all who hear and pray fervently for this bodies health, with great health of body, soul & spirit. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
If you aren't detoxing, may I suggest food grade diatomaceous earth? It's harvested from the ground, bagged and sold. It has a negative charge; most toxins and heavy metals have a positive charge, so they're drawn to each other like a magnet, and the DE sweeps them out of the body. I used to recommend it to veterans who were exposed to agent Orange, and to people with autoimmune diseases such as Lyme and MS. The improvements are measurable; some w/ Lyme report no more symptoms.

Being 86% silica, it also provides much needed silica to the joints. Arthritis almost disappears, knots on the fingers shrink, knees and back feel better. Hair grows quicker. One man told me he had been bald for 30 years, and the hair was growing back on the top of his head after 3 months use. (I did not sell this product, I just recommended it often because I knew how well it works).

Cheap -- $20/ 10 pound bag on Amazon or farm supply store.
One tbsp/day in a little juice; chase w/ water
12:47 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
02 October, 08:32
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I was going to mention DE. It works great!
zeolite is also a good detox for heavy metals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 October, 08:51
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
I love DE 💖
I've seen so many people feel so much better after using it for a few weeks! Even had a guy with very advanced MS, who could only move his head, left arm, and right hand. saw him a few months after telling he & his wife about it, and I couldn't believe the improvement --- his skin had gone from gray to pink; his energy level doubled; the mobility in his left arm improved. He was so happy & full of life & hope!
It's discouraging to see people that are sick, but refuse to try natural methods of healing.