Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 09:46
WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 October, 02:25
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Word Fritz 💯
i Am following after a proper comment like this,
we on the same page 📄
the page of being WAY WAY WAY Fooking #WayOverTarget
#OverTarget
#AlwaysBeenWayTheFookOverTarget right Sister Jes @jes_us 🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 September, 04:42
That means you are viewing from 4-D Everything happening in 3-D takes on a cartoonish quality,

People are now comparing Dems going after Trump to Wylie E Coyote and the Road Runner show.

The hokiest is Trump being called in to negotiate peace between Ukraine and Russia. This is like staged wrestling. I know it will help with the normies.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 October, 02:36
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Yes yes yes
on Point 👉°👈
in a world of Lies the only thing RINGING #true
time ⌚ after 🎯 time ⌚
is the words & parables of #Yeshua congratulations 🎊 for not buying into this [[[luciferian holographic s*** show Matrix]]] put in the box 🗃 of #QuantumGrammar for eternity. FYI all #gangstalkers will be getting deleted, bye bye #BrainInvaders 🧠 #SeeYouNeverAgain
Praise Jesus

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 02:38
thats just it, keep screwing around and dragging it out and the white hats are gonna lose support. people have short attention spans and want instant results. i know many that have just said screw it, i’m done with it. i think we have been more than patient, its just gotten stupid at this point.

Jes King @jes_US
30 September, 03:36
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
TBH it drives me nutty-bags. I thought we would get awards for figuring this shit out and exposing it buuuut no...we get the ol' okie doke as they try to say we wrote this ding-dong show...jes is not impressed.
They hate us because weve been over the target carpet bombing to the point off a death blossom for Quite awhile now....NEXT!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 October, 01:32
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I don't think all of this was only to punish [them]. I don't know about you, but i have had to walk through my own darkness to find out who I truly am and what I want. I have learned so much and am totally different than my old self. We had to find the truths about who we are, not only what we found out about [them] It's not called The Great Awakening for nothing. God's got this 🙏❤️