Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 09:46
WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 September, 01:57
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
thats just it, keep screwing around and dragging it out and the white hats are gonna lose support. people have short attention spans and want instant results. i know many that have just said screw it, i’m done with it. i think we have been more than patient, its just gotten stupid at this point.
02:38 PM - Sep 30, 2022
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 October, 01:32
I don't think all of this was only to punish [them]. I don't know about you, but i have had to walk through my own darkness to find out who I truly am and what I want. I have learned so much and am totally different than my old self. We had to find the truths about who we are, not only what we found out about [them] It's not called The Great Awakening for nothing. God's got this 🙏❤️

Jes King @jes_US
30 September, 03:36
TBH it drives me nutty-bags. I thought we would get awards for figuring this shit out and exposing it buuuut no...we get the ol' okie doke as they try to say we wrote this ding-dong show...jes is not impressed.
They hate us because weve been over the target carpet bombing to the point off a death blossom for Quite awhile now....NEXT!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
30 September, 03:50
In response Jes King to her Publication
I f****** love this this is absolutely brilliant