Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.
09:46 AM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
01 October, 06:48
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
they ALL are actors🤡ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
30 September, 10:03
been this way for a while lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
30 September, 08:15
You can now lie and just call it disinformation and that makes it ok apparently.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 September, 06:06
be 💪

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
30 September, 05:51
Q

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 September, 01:57

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 September, 04:42
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
That means you are viewing from 4-D Everything happening in 3-D takes on a cartoonish quality,

People are now comparing Dems going after Trump to Wylie E Coyote and the Road Runner show.

The hokiest is Trump being called in to negotiate peace between Ukraine and Russia. This is like staged wrestling. I know it will help with the normies.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 October, 02:25
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Word Fritz 💯
i Am following after a proper comment like this,
we on the same page 📄
the page of being WAY WAY WAY Fooking #WayOverTarget
#OverTarget
#AlwaysBeenWayTheFookOverTarget right Sister Jes @jes_us 🎯

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
30 September, 12:07
…I know for certain Ian is real

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
30 September, 02:46
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Search - Hurricane Patents.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
30 September, 11:45
🙏

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
30 September, 11:02
In 2016, I came to the conclusion that the only thing that was real is love.
Please try to look for all the good because there are more good people than bad.
Everything is changing as we speak; as we think.
Everything you need is already inside of you.
You will see. #GodWins #wwg1wga

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 October, 01:36
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
❤️👊❤️👊❤️👊❤️

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 September, 10:38
I have come to believe, that we are being distracted from Source.

Our communication with Source our connection to it.

Our entire modern life, is designed to sever that communication, isolate us from it - and all the other connections feeding into Source - everyone else.

Source does not need ANYTHING from us, BUT our attention. That's it, period, dot, and evil has done a very good job of keeping our attention focused ANYWHERE but on Source.

I prefer not to use the term 'god' it's too emotive... too distracting ...

Just my personal conclusion.

True @True
30 September, 10:52
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
God is the source of life if you want to live in truth you have to call things what they truly are.🙂

True @True
30 September, 10:52
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
God is the source of life if you want to live in truth you have to call things what they truly are.🙂

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
30 September, 10:35
I keep telling my husband that if I can't see it with my own eyes, touch it, feel it or smell it I will not believe until it's confirmed! And to me, I'm right where I should be considering all I've learned over the past couple of years!

There is truth all around us but unfortunately we are still expecting it to come from electronic devices and you won't find it there!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 September, 10:10
This is a test. The “think for yourself” test.

Everything going on around us is false. All of it.

One group deceives to further their own interests by hoping we will believe their lies.

The other group lies to teach us that everything outside of ourselves is a lie, and that to seek what to think by look outside of ourselves (rather than looking within) is the surest way to be deceived.

The real answers are found by going within - which is where you find God by the way. We have access
to the truth - but it’s not “out there” it lies within.

We have to learn to quiet our minds, and to trust the voice we hear inside - when we finally start to listen to it.

Want to be disappointed and let down? Keep looking for what to think and what believe in the words of others. Do this, and you will NEVER fail to be deceived and disappointed.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 10:16
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I trust GOD and his plan and no other. i have JESUS in my heart and its what keeps me going. i am not afraid to say that GOD has blessed me bigly over the years. 😁👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 09:59
If we humans had been given the chance for "True Free Will" instead of the ETs giving satan an unfair advantage, we would have already developed our innate connection to our soul with the abilities God originally gave us to discern the truth thro our heart.

Love is the KEYSTONE to everything!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
30 September, 10:24
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
That's ugly!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
30 September, 09:57
The white hats are showing us a movie to wake up the normies. So they're lying for a good purpose. But don't ever think there's not going to be a happy ending to the movie.

Eventually.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
30 September, 10:40
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I'm not on the same page regarding the good guys lying to us. The more I'm learning how numbers are used the more I understand what they are telling us. It's all about redeeming the numbers from the evil freaks back to God! It's the plan!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 September, 09:53
Listen to your heart - use your discernment.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 10:12
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
for sure ,its just been dragging on for so long and things keep getting worse. i guess there must be a breaking point somewhere. TIRED.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 September, 09:48
LOVE is truth

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
01 October, 04:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
01 October, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so be it.
LOVE