Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 09:46
WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 September, 01:57
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 02:38
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
thats just it, keep screwing around and dragging it out and the white hats are gonna lose support. people have short attention spans and want instant results. i know many that have just said screw it, i’m done with it. i think we have been more than patient, its just gotten stupid at this point.

Jes King @jes_US
TBH it drives me nutty-bags. I thought we would get awards for figuring this shit out and exposing it buuuut no...we get the ol' okie doke as they try to say we wrote this ding-dong show...jes is not impressed.
They hate us because weve been over the target carpet bombing to the point off a death blossom for Quite awhile now....NEXT!
03:36 PM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
30 September, 03:50
In response Jes King to her Publication
I f****** love this this is absolutely brilliant