Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We are all put on different paths for different purposes.

Never question the path God has put you on.

You’re on it to accomplish His will.
01:29 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 October, 10:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
and that will sanctify your soul. 🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
02 October, 10:04
Thank you, Doq.💛
How are you doing these days?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 October, 08:31

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 October, 10:07
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I think I would like this to be my role. I'm tired of being one who questions everything, I want to be like you and know just what the role is I am to play.❤️

Carey Lou @Careylou
01 October, 08:16
Our God is Sovereign - He is in Control - Never fear, have Faith - His Will will be done in His perfect timing. Jesus is Lord of lords, King of all kings. Hallelujah, Amen!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 12:18
It is much easier to follow the path He has for me since He removed fear of death from the equation.
For me, I now know this Earth suit and my soul are two separate things and that changed everything.

There is an inner peace now, a joy that was not there before my NDE and before I knew the difference.
That is my journey, everyone's journey is different but we can all learn to accept our differences and work together against a common enemy, satan.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 September, 10:20
Amen 🙏

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 September, 10:13

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
30 September, 04:59
Thank you

MvA_r @MvA_r
30 September, 04:28
50% free will
The manifestation force increases substantially when the free and His resonate with each-other.

Free as in vrij
niet als in gratis
op wat voor manier ook, je iets moeten en/of willen doen.
Motion (e-)

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 September, 04:43
We are all put on different paths for different purposes.
Never question the path God has put you on.
You’re on it to accomplish His will.=1400

Eleven Eleven Everywhere Signaling Like A Flag Trying To Get My
Attention As If I Were At A Crossroads Of Some Kind As If An Announcement Or A Warning=1400

Deuteronomy. It Is Mine To Avenge. I Will Repay In Due Time. Their Foot Will Slip. Their Day Of Disaster Is Near And Their Doom Rushes Upon Them=1400

Then After Dismissing The Crowds He Went Into The House. His Disciples Came To Him And Said Explain To Us The Illustration Of The Weeds In The Field=1400

In A Moment. In The Blink Of An Eye During The Last Trumpet. For The Trumpet Will Sound And The Dead Will Be Raised Up Incorruptible And We Will Be Changed=1400

These Rapture Preachers Are Extremely Evil. Some Of Them. The People Need To Look Up The Definition Of Rapture And Also Study
The Word Closer=1400

5 Pics

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
30 September, 05:09
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I appreciate this. The whole thing is mind boggling trying to figure out it's place in prophecy. One small thing though, rapture is not a word in the Bible. The "caught up" and "meet him in the air" confuses me. Greek word is harpazo. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
30 September, 04:09
Thank You Doq 💖 Wise Words ✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
30 September, 03:49
You're allowed to question the path. Just don't forget to seek and accept the response.

memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 03:45
I dont question it,but i do have Questions, God always provides
We have more then we know❤️

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
30 September, 03:39
😢Lord Hear My Prayers and give me the strength to get down this path you have chosen for my family that no parent/grandparent should have to follow

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
30 September, 03:19
Amen

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
30 September, 03:18
Thank you for this, Doq. These words mean so much. Much more than you know. God is with us.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 September, 03:17
🙏🏼🙌🏻🥰

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
30 September, 02:47
Thank you Doq

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 September, 01:55
God bless you, DoQ+! 😘

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
30 September, 01:46
QUESTIION EVERYTHING! OR NEVER QUESTION?

30 September, 01:59
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Never question God as He knows what’s best for you.

ALWAYS question man. Man is imperfect.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
30 September, 01:46
We are HIS Body...each with different purposes that ultimately work together as a whole for the Plan.. #wwg1wga
#Biblical
#GodWins

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 September, 01:38
Ty Doq 😻🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 September, 01:38
I try not to question it at all. But I have questions. A lifetime of losses is enough. How strong are we supposed to be 😳 Honestly. Idk how I have managed to smile through it all. Its bullshit.

30 September, 02:01
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
My bet is that because you are so strong and you have had to deal with these trials, you are now an example to those around you that may end up experiencing the same.

They will seek your comfort in those times.

You’re still smiling because deep inside you know you have the strength to deal with it all and you’re a very special Patriot!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
30 September, 03:56
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
We smile because we know deep down, The Best Is Yet To Come. It's not a guess. It's gonna happen 100%. We know deep down the Light Wins. We know what the real world can be like, how wonderful... Keep your chin up patriot we are here to help shape a beautiful new world and way. You are here for this purpose.. Your smile will be needed, a friendly loving face... chosen for a reason. Much love fren.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 01:37

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 September, 01:36
Adonai 🙏💖💫

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 September, 01:33
Love it 💞

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 September, 01:30
Amen Doq