Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 September, 01:29
We are all put on different paths for different purposes.

Never question the path God has put you on.

You’re on it to accomplish His will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I try not to question it at all. But I have questions. A lifetime of losses is enough. How strong are we supposed to be 😳 Honestly. Idk how I have managed to smile through it all. Its bullshit.
01:38 PM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
30 September, 03:56
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
We smile because we know deep down, The Best Is Yet To Come. It's not a guess. It's gonna happen 100%. We know deep down the Light Wins. We know what the real world can be like, how wonderful... Keep your chin up patriot we are here to help shape a beautiful new world and way. You are here for this purpose.. Your smile will be needed, a friendly loving face... chosen for a reason. Much love fren.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 September, 04:08
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
πŸ’– sorry, I was in my feels. I know I am here to shine.πŸ‘Š

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 September, 02:01
My bet is that because you are so strong and you have had to deal with these trials, you are now an example to those around you that may end up experiencing the same.

They will seek your comfort in those times.

You’re still smiling because deep inside you know you have the strength to deal with it all and you’re a very special Patriot!

30 September, 02:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ThanQ DoQ you are a special Patriot too. I hope to be strong enough. I need God to really help me help my brother. He needs to understand that he has to fight. He feels his purpose is gone. I know God will lead. He is always carrying me.

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
30 September, 01:41
The losses are really hard I understand and I'm so sorry you had to experience it again.

30 September, 01:44
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
If there was some understanding in it I could process it. But literally a lifetime. Enough already.