Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
Highly recommended Entheos video

THE ANNOUCEMENT 1-17-17

The Real Life JACK RYAN, ASSANGE, & Others Stopped an Overthrow of America

An emergency meeting held overseas days prior to 2017 inauguration. Anti-American Globalists from around the world were in attendance. Biden was summoned to this meeting. The following video was re-uploaded for a reason. How far were they willing to go to stop DJT from swearing in?
12:21 AM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 October, 02:05
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
on my 'to watch' list TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
30 September, 05:55
Am I the only one that sees the Deep Fake technology???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
30 September, 02:32
This is the video that woke me up in 2016, like really woke me up! I followed Dr. Steve for years and have looked for him even recently, but i havent been able to find him. I am wondering if his physical health failed him, as he had someone help him turn on the computer, etc. when i watched him last. Does anyone know anything about whether he is ok? i will never forget that video popping up for me to watch and hot damn! It was WOW!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
30 September, 11:00
❤️❤️❤️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
30 September, 10:45
P O W E R F U L

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 September, 10:43
Praise God for the brave men and women who answered His calling to stand against the forces of evil. May they be blessed beyond measure. 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 10:28
If you have not watched the series you should.
Nana knew what they were showing was probably very real time even before I woke up to Q!

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 September, 10:20
Interesting indeed! It's amazing. I am curious if this has anything to do with VK posting 40 days til election? 40 days 40 nights flood

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 September, 10:16
Great Reminder of why we are here Thank these great Patriots who not only saved our nation but the world!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 September, 09:36
Excellent, Excellent. Oh my goodness, thank you.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
30 September, 09:23
WOW! Thank you! Was able to post on TW. 🙏
Debating a FB post. 😬

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
30 September, 09:18
😆6 false teeth in front of the actor's own real teeth. 👀👀🤔 Pause the video when he opens his mouth wide and you'll see. All actors wearing masks have these 6 fake lower teeth and their own teeth can be seen behind them, a bit lower ans behind this row of 6.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
30 September, 07:06
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
I only see a picture, no video. And what would be the purpose of the 6 fake teeth?

TBo ogg donated @tbog
30 September, 09:10
Now I'm wondering if George meant 1-17-23

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 September, 09:08
I've only just watched about half of this video (will finish it later, for sure), but already I'm grateful to have found it. I used to watch Steve Piecznick, on Infowars, years ago - always found his conversations to be riveting!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
30 September, 09:07
Very seldom am I left speechless. This video has not only opened my eyes, but explained so many unexplainable events in my lifetime going back decades. I am astounded how these events came and went without my ever realizing the core of evil behind them. If we do not wake up the people of this world, we are surely doomed to extinction.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 September, 08:24
Great Video, thank you! I've listened to Dr Steve for years.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
30 September, 08:23
Link to Rumble for sharing

https://rumble.com/v1m2xym...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 September, 04:53
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 September, 08:03
Plz explain why Enfeos chooses to associate with people like Tore ? i believe i have seen him shill for Gregg Phillips too. i could be wrong on that.

Personally, have no interest in putting trust in those who not reject unfruitful works of darkness while trying to maintain a public image of prohpecy and insider info.

Also this account displays the left hand in their PFP.

Tore did the same thing on her Telegram.

Left hand path? The worship the devil.

Decievers everywhere.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 September, 09:02
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I watched this mostly to keep track of what is going on with *all* sides as much as possible

It does not change my mind about people who have died unnecessarily imo, especially the children who are injured or killed by the horrible shots

Only when I see the arrests, the confessions, & people finally getting the help they need might I start to believe any of this

*Maybe*

Until then I will continue to consider it part of a psyop, nothing else

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
30 September, 09:07
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
everywhere!

Evil Elf @Evilelf
30 September, 07:56
Twitter won't let me post this...

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
30 September, 10:42
In response Evil Elf to his Publication
Video is too long. You can probably share a link

https://rumble.com/v1m2xym...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 September, 03:01
Yes! We can be and are incredible.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 September, 02:19
The Tomb of Jesus at the end. The CROSS.

🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍😍🤍🕊

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 September, 01:18
watching tomorrow 👍

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 September, 01:18
Very cool! Thank you for this!

Red Edge @Rededge
30 September, 12:29
Thank you this Squawk
very informative

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 September, 12:23
1221!