Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
29 September, 04:14
https://t.me/broederbob

Endgame. Israel controls all gas to Europe.
Special times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
SO IT COULD BE LIKE THIS:

GERMANY BILLIONAIRE, WHICH COMPANY WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR NORD STREAM MAITENANCES, WAS "KILLED" IN STAGED PLANE CRASH ON EXACT PLACE OF FUTURE TERRORISTIC ACT.

GERMANY HAVE PERFECT TIME TO CONDUCT A "SEARCH AND RESCUE" MISSION TOGETHER WITH USA AND NATO AND PREPARE THIS SHIT.

WHEN I POINT OUT "GERMANY" I MEAN CIA, WHICH CONTROL GERMANY CHANCELLORZ SINCE WW2.

SAME GUYS, WHICH DID STOLE TRUMP ELECTIONZ FROM FRANKFURT.

THAT IS WHY CONFUSING "CIA" WHISTLEBLOW ON POSSIBLE CIA SABOTAGE.

CIA IS NAZI BRAIN, WIZZARD OF OZ BEHIND BOTCHED TRUMP 2020 ELECTIONZ

THIS WAR IS WAR OF EUROPA NAZIS (CIA FRANKFURT=>III. REICH) AND USA NAZIS (JEWISH GUYS BEHIND BIDEN=>IV. REICH).

IF YOU PLACE ALL KNOWN FACTS IT MAKE PERFECTLY MOSAIC.

ELENSKI AND POLAND WORK FOR USA NAZIS. URSULA, HABECK, BAERBOCK, FIALA AND SHOLZ WORK FOR FRANKFURT NAZIS.
05:22 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 September, 07:55
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
there was a shoot out Americans firing apone Americans over the servers in frankfurt via gena Haskel cia not sure if i got her name right but the 111th battalion went after them and cia was already there with a few military guys gena had pulled from Afghanistan.. don't have the whole story can't remember specifics quite sure it was embarrassing American fire at American on foreign soil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
29 September, 10:54
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
i think I read that at the time, too.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 September, 06:36
Q said watch the water and Hunt for Red October plus alot more im forgetting (those two stand out the most especially if this scenario plays out). That would scare the shiattttt out of alot though. 🤷‍♀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 September, 06:19
I would be researching the living shit out of the person who made those cards, TWO sets, WHY>

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 September, 06:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i tried 🤣🤣🤣 a long time ago

TBo ogg donated @tbog
29 September, 05:54
oo red october!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 September, 06:06
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
CIA OPERATE 6TH LARGEST WORLD NAVY.
ITS NICKNAMED "PEPSI FLEET".

WHEN UKRAINE SECEDE FROM USSR, USA BUY UKRAINE NAVY FOR "PEPSI".

PEPSI HAVE TO SELL IT ON SCRAPPYYARD, BUT THEY DID NOT...

EVERY TIME SOME US NAVY SHIP IS DECOMISIONNED, CIA BUY IT AND OPERATE UNDER THEIR OWN "JOLLY RODGERZ" FLAG...

MOST PROBABLY GERMANY CIA (NATO) ONLY TRY TO STOP USA CIA SUB, WHICH PLANTED EXPLOSIVES ON NORTH STREAM FOLLOWING BIDEN HANDLERZ ORDERZ (USA NAZI CIA LANGLEY) SHADOW GOVERNMENT AKA DEEP STATE.

Love Life @FullwithHope
29 September, 05:41
Yes. Interesting view.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 05:29
Sounds Plausible.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
29 September, 09:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
George says Sabotage

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 September, 10:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sonic Boom Incoming 189

Il Donaldo Trumpo 189
Ripple Case Settled 189
This Is Not A Drill 189
Rainbow Currency 189
Sub Human Royals 189
What Is The Red Pill 189

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 11/21/2017 23:52:02
MSM role?
Push conspiracy theory.
Social media role?
Push conspiracy theory and institute new rules allowing for ban.
Censorship.
The graphic is key.
Re-read graphic (ex: what family did Soros replace (Y)).
Part II – How were they ‘adopted’ into the cult (as children).
What were they provided for obeying and staying silent (brainwashed)?
All that you know to be right is wrong.
The ‘cult’ runs the world.
Fantasy land.
The world is fighting back (& destroying the cult).
20% public.
80% private.
The world would otherwise collapse.
40,000ft. v. (again) and need to decrease altitude to avoid ‘conspiracy’ label.
Was necessary.
GODFATHER III.
For God & Country.
Q