Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
29 September, 04:14
https://t.me/broederbob

Endgame. Israel controls all gas to Europe.
Special times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 September, 05:22
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
SO IT COULD BE LIKE THIS:

GERMANY BILLIONAIRE, WHICH COMPANY WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR NORD STREAM MAITENANCES, WAS "KILLED" IN STAGED PLANE CRASH ON EXACT PLACE OF FUTURE TERRORISTIC ACT.

GERMANY HAVE PERFECT TIME TO CONDUCT A "SEARCH AND RESCUE" MISSION TOGETHER WITH USA AND NATO AND PREPARE THIS SHIT.

WHEN I POINT OUT "GERMANY" I MEAN CIA, WHICH CONTROL GERMANY CHANCELLORZ SINCE WW2.

SAME GUYS, WHICH DID STOLE TRUMP ELECTIONZ FROM FRANKFURT.

THAT IS WHY CONFUSING "CIA" WHISTLEBLOW ON POSSIBLE CIA SABOTAGE.

CIA IS NAZI BRAIN, WIZZARD OF OZ BEHIND BOTCHED TRUMP 2020 ELECTIONZ

THIS WAR IS WAR OF EUROPA NAZIS (CIA FRANKFURT=>III. REICH) AND USA NAZIS (JEWISH GUYS BEHIND BIDEN=>IV. REICH).

IF YOU PLACE ALL KNOWN FACTS IT MAKE PERFECTLY MOSAIC.

ELENSKI AND POLAND WORK FOR USA NAZIS. URSULA, HABECK, BAERBOCK, FIALA AND SHOLZ WORK FOR FRANKFURT NAZIS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 September, 06:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I would be researching the living shit out of the person who made those cards, TWO sets, WHY>

IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
i tried 🤣🤣🤣 a long time ago
06:38 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 September, 06:44
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Heard it was "already predisposed" to devils via, like Dungeons and Dragons shit, but I betcha this fooker was also a bloodliner and damn likely a triple also. Told pre net bout these, "in my day had to wait to see them" told them as future proof. THEN see WEIRD SHIT the "fbi" "kicked in his door, blah blah blah" BUT THEN second set made. WEIRD SHIT>

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 September, 06:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
yes. i stumbled in them early 2020…

also, “they” came to my house… Oct. 17th, 2020 at 6:00 pm. in “disguise” but it was a very “clear” message.

hmmmm? weird.