Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
29 September, 04:14
https://t.me/broederbob

Endgame. Israel controls all gas to Europe.
Special times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 September, 05:22
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
SO IT COULD BE LIKE THIS:

GERMANY BILLIONAIRE, WHICH COMPANY WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR NORD STREAM MAITENANCES, WAS "KILLED" IN STAGED PLANE CRASH ON EXACT PLACE OF FUTURE TERRORISTIC ACT.

GERMANY HAVE PERFECT TIME TO CONDUCT A "SEARCH AND RESCUE" MISSION TOGETHER WITH USA AND NATO AND PREPARE THIS SHIT.

WHEN I POINT OUT "GERMANY" I MEAN CIA, WHICH CONTROL GERMANY CHANCELLORZ SINCE WW2.

SAME GUYS, WHICH DID STOLE TRUMP ELECTIONZ FROM FRANKFURT.

THAT IS WHY CONFUSING "CIA" WHISTLEBLOW ON POSSIBLE CIA SABOTAGE.

CIA IS NAZI BRAIN, WIZZARD OF OZ BEHIND BOTCHED TRUMP 2020 ELECTIONZ

THIS WAR IS WAR OF EUROPA NAZIS (CIA FRANKFURT=>III. REICH) AND USA NAZIS (JEWISH GUYS BEHIND BIDEN=>IV. REICH).

IF YOU PLACE ALL KNOWN FACTS IT MAKE PERFECTLY MOSAIC.

ELENSKI AND POLAND WORK FOR USA NAZIS. URSULA, HABECK, BAERBOCK, FIALA AND SHOLZ WORK FOR FRANKFURT NAZIS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 September, 07:55
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
there was a shoot out Americans firing apone Americans over the servers in frankfurt via gena Haskel cia not sure if i got her name right but the 111th battalion went after them and cia was already there with a few military guys gena had pulled from Afghanistan.. don't have the whole story can't remember specifics quite sure it was embarrassing American fire at American on foreign soil

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
i think I read that at the time, too.
10:54 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MainlyAmy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mainly_ Amy, click on at the bottom under it