Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 September, 10:41
Posted today. Fight back using their own system! It's all just a game of contracting, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So Nana has been wondering what legal notices we can send to our Mortgage companies, credit card companies and other lenders?
If the contracts that they have with us are illegal and were illegally obtained, with grammar that is not consistent with constitutional law, (as we have been hearing) then there has to be grammar legal certified notices that we can send them notifying them that we will no longer be paying them and we expect a refund of all the compounded interest they have charged us over the years of the held accounts?

Perhaps we need to work on this?
What say you @doqholliday . @vincentkennedy . jfkjrfan_z
07:56 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
26 September, 10:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Haven't paid my property taxes yet, should I pay them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 10:18
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I paid mine, in the new system I believe there will still be some sort of property tax payment, perhaps less than now but we will still need services, and that is what funds them,

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
26 September, 10:18
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Can you prove that you don't have to pay them?

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
26 September, 09:55

Annie D-W @Annie172123
26 September, 08:54
Dearest Nana, sure know what i would like to say to these Charlatans, and the monies I have already paid due to their shenanigans. I do believe there should be further compensation for the emotional distress incurred by all of us well.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 September, 09:11
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
i think the secret word is private property. keep out!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
26 September, 08:50
a truth account with examples of letters like this/the conditions they apply to/process needed to fight it/outcome from the person would be good.

streamlined, so it can be done easily
👍

26 September, 10:05
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
It would have to be done up by someone, attorney maybe familiar with both constitutional law and maritime grammar

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Lily B.... @LilyB
26 September, 08:10
Become a state national
https://states.americansta...
Declare your independence
https://tasa.americanstate...

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
26 September, 09:00
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Follow David Lester Straight and Bobby Lawrence to guide you on how to become an American State National.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
26 September, 08:08
Need some recourse for those as well who worked their asses off to repay their loans and get out from under it. ALL of that interst should be repaid as well!!
❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 September, 08:07
Agree Nana!! We the People need to get to know all this info!
Just think of the people that can get a new start and We can help! It a Beautiful Plan!
😁🙌🏻👊🏻🥰

Just Diana @Diana19
26 September, 08:05
would they (lenders) throw a cat fit and complicate our lives thru repossession?

26 September, 11:20
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Not if you can win in court.
Somehow Nana thinks they all already know what they have been doing is illegal.

Other Half @Otherhalf
26 September, 08:02
Or how about the IRS? For those of us who filed extensions, the filing date is coming up next month.

26 September, 11:23
In response Other Half to her Publication
Yes I know, Nana would be one of those ppl. Hoping that the shit hits the fan before then.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
26 September, 11:25
In response Other Half to her Publication
pay a dollar until its disclosed