Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Posted today. Fight back using their own system! It's all just a game of contracting, right?
10:41 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
27 September, 05:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you Martin! Purfect Timing! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam -JD @IamJD
27 September, 03:51
And only like kinds can contract. A living Man/Woman can only contract with another Living Man/Woman a corporation can NOT contract with a Living Man/Woman only another corporation (your strawman corporation)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 September, 02:08
Well done patriot.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
27 September, 08:57
Right!!

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
27 September, 08:57
Right!!

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
27 September, 08:18
some more ideas Martin.

i only charge 5 pounds per minute for a trespass upon my property, just bring with you, your public indemnity / liability policy that is required by law, that i may claim directly with your insurers or underwriters.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
27 September, 07:57
what is TV licensing ????

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 September, 07:20
Great job Martin - I also like Jayne's style too @TheLibertopian

Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
27 September, 03:05
I don't bother writing to them, just return all mail not known at this address. I also have a 'Private by Appointment Only' plaque on my door and Trespass Notice (they're easy to find on the net but I can sent you one if you'd like?). If anyone comes to the door I haven't invited, I ask if they have an appointment. They say no. I hand them my schedule fee, say 'have a lovely day', then shut the door. They wander off confused and perplexed every time & don't return.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 September, 02:05
very, very good!!! we all need to act like this. 👍👍👍

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 September, 12:28
absolutely!!! take back the power!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 September, 12:02
Sounds like a plan Martin! Love it! ❤️👏👏👏👏👏😀

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
26 September, 11:18
nice work Martin. hope you dont mind us copying it!

i never open their letters and write on the back “we do not support companies that enable pedophiles”!
return to sender
👍
will try your method next

God Wins donated @GR2021
26 September, 11:12
After my sister told me that there is a tax/fee on TV is their home, I was stunned to say the least. That was control, robbery of money, government bullying all in one. Love your letter, Martin... I think NOT they will show on your property again. They have no power now.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
26 September, 09:52
Bravo.. Martin.. this post brings me to ask you about your thoughts on :David-Wynn: Miller and Russel J Gould and their role in all of this. For me personally.. Gould's story holds a lot of weight into the understanding of the legal defaults of the US Corporation and to the legal context of restoring the Republic as well as the reality of GESARA. Interested in your comment! TY

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 September, 09:38
I have had hit/miss experiences with this type of fighting back in my small US town. Judges hate it lmao. Hope this works well for you.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
26 September, 08:58
Please let us know how this works.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
26 September, 08:56
Yes! Thank you for sharing, Martin!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 September, 08:47
God Bless you Martin! I pray you legally outwit them at every turn and they don't have a leg to stand on.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
26 September, 08:42
Brilliant!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 September, 10:02
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Allodial title
You are King

kolibri @kolibri
26 September, 08:32
Nice! way to go! 👏👏👏

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
26 September, 08:23

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
26 September, 08:04
Get em Martin!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 07:56
So Nana has been wondering what legal notices we can send to our Mortgage companies, credit card companies and other lenders?
If the contracts that they have with us are illegal and were illegally obtained, with grammar that is not consistent with constitutional law, (as we have been hearing) then there has to be grammar legal certified notices that we can send them notifying them that we will no longer be paying them and we expect a refund of all the compounded interest they have charged us over the years of the held accounts?

Perhaps we need to work on this?
What say you @doqholliday . @vincentkennedy . jfkjrfan_z

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
26 September, 09:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
26 September, 10:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Haven't paid my property taxes yet, should I pay them?

Storm Rider @StormRider
26 September, 07:35
After watching David, I sent a similar letter to my county commisioner. Eight months out and no response!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
26 September, 07:35
Epic response! 👊🏻🎯

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 September, 07:27
Savage! 😎

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 September, 07:18
All power to you, Martin. 👊

One note:
Maybe instead of “Yours truly”, you could go with “Yours no more”. :) Just a random thought. Take care.