Kim Runner @kimrunner
Are they just going to keep going until the normies get super pissed?
01:07 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 September, 12:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I think the normies just keep sticking their heads further into the sand. The worse things get, the deeper their heads go. They want no contact with reality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
27 September, 11:56
I have 4 sisters I cringe at calling them they are so miserable and angry whenever I come in contact with them my anxiety is elevated
I fell for them and at the same time Thanking the powers that be for putting me in the light its truly a gift I'm forever grateful to you all and the one up above
🙏The day we are all in the same light .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 September, 11:56
Yes, I believe they are! Pissing them off until they have had enough.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 September, 09:03
I am happy that the handsome met me before all this started happening. or he would have lost his mind. He works active on the guard side of the house, so federal pay. They are trying to send this money to Ukraine again but have not passed the budget. Military fiscal year starts 10/1. If they don't pass it, the guard is furloughed. Only an emergency stance can bring them back. Plus they let it go to long those humvees and other stuff may not work. Alot of units in NC have shit for equipment. Just thinking out loud.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
26 September, 08:17
I have wondered if it will even matter if normies get pissed. Then what? People are pissed and .... still powerless I fear. I mean, what is supposed to happen then?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 08:32
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
just my opinion, but then they question, awaken even more, then act, sort of like, 'we're not gonna take it" - get to where most of us are. just gonna take them getting mad to get there. otherwise, they continue in their day-to-day matrix world as is.

memes matter @NoComment
27 September, 07:52
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
i think we will role out 369 energy mode world wide and people will go Aaaaaaaa❤️....Ooooooooooo👀🔎

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 September, 08:00
I don't know if its possible at this point. This part of the op might be taking longer than expected. Biden could literally walk up to normies and snatch the keys out of there hand and we'd be lucky to get a shoulder shrug.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 September, 07:47
Yep, I think that's what's happening.

How many times did VK tell us this? ;)

> THE NORMIES NEED TO BE PISSED! <

I found at least 3 old posts like this from

@vincentkennedy

memes matter @NoComment
27 September, 08:26
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
i think the pisst levels are there already,they all need to stop with the prozac whatever blocks of all emotions 👀🔎 something something

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 September, 11:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
check it out.. September 29th is a FRY-DAY in 2023

#2023 . Dark to Light.

buckle up.

Precipice.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 September, 07:32
Turning the ruble into rubble, lol

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
26 September, 07:29
(they) are defunding themselves. but you knew that. lol

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 September, 07:28

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 September, 07:25
They think that they need to start a civil war.

If normies dont help they will likely FF one with Antifa and Patriot Front.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
26 September, 07:03
Theres a number ($33T?) at which the default occurs - who will agree to pay taxes to service debt accumulated by a criminal cabal? The outlandish will just get more outlandish this last $1-$2T

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 September, 06:54
they have been doing for hundreds of years nobody ever said a damn thing and when they did ff and murder was the there answer not this times its all Part of the WH agenda!!

wordnerdette @wordnerdette
26 September, 04:34
Fun Fact:
The entire US budget for ALL FOREIGN AID to ALL COUNTRIES was $71B in 2021. This will make it $65B now to Ukraine. Only $6B more to go until we eclipse the entire budget for Foreign Aid. 🤡🌎

https://www.state.gov/wp-c...

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 September, 03:31
Appears so.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
26 September, 02:25
Monopoly playing.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
26 September, 02:16
Seems like it!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
26 September, 02:15
Yep…. buyers remorse..🤓

memes matter @NoComment
26 September, 02:14
think so😂and there are other raisons

Dottie French @DotOn777
26 September, 02:10
One Question:

DOES ANYONE STILL THINK our federal government HAS THIS KIND OF MONEY TO SEND ANYWHERE?

Think.

Psy-Op...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 September, 08:15
In response Dottie French to her Publication
It's like monopoly money.
The bank is broke and they are writing numbers on paper.

Just Diana @Diana19
26 September, 08:16
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Nopes, they gonna have to find a suga daddy/ or mama..lol

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
26 September, 02:09
I'll take Biden Slush funds for 1,000 !

Free Bird @DCast
26 September, 03:34
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
That, Plus other 'living things!

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 September, 01:54
many of you know that life keeps sending you the same challenge until you master it. if you always date narcissists, you will keep getting them until you clear those traumas and learn to love yourself and be sovereign. we all know people this happens to.

it is the same with the collective. governments are narcissists that we, as a collective give our power to, in hopes that this time it will be better. we hope that power will not corrupt the new group that says what we want to hear. it is all foolishness. we are brainwashed to think we need government for better security, health, information, education, and prosperity, but in fact, all of those factors are made worse by government. this will happen repeatedly, as it has for centuries, until we demand full individual sovereignty and accept that we need to be self sufficient as a foundation and then work together without tax and regulation to create something better....that does not include a government!

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

144 144 @144
26 September, 10:28
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
What you suggest is anarcho capitalism. Agreed that this is the most optimal way for society to function. However, it is impotant to point out that enforcement of anarcho capitalism would be the governmental birth of it's demise. It could only work as a side effect of much greater numbers understanding the poison of pride.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 September, 01:47
😉Well maybe when they get "pissed on"

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 01:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
lolololol

Dottie French @DotOn777
26 September, 02:12
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🤣better to be "pissed off" than "pissed on"🤣

NEO ONE @Neo
26 September, 01:46
Yes.

Karen Rickard donated @Lyineyes57
26 September, 01:24
not to include the 11 billion Joe said he would give other countries yearly to help them fight climate change

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
26 September, 01:23
Lot of Sleepy People out there....💙

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
26 September, 01:18
🤔🤬