Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 01:07
Are they just going to keep going until the normies get super pissed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Yep, I think that's what's happening.

How many times did VK tell us this? ;)

> THE NORMIES NEED TO BE PISSED! <

I found at least 3 old posts like this from

@vincentkennedy
07:47 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 September, 11:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
check it out.. September 29th is a FRY-DAY in 2023

#2023 . Dark to Light.

buckle up.

Precipice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
27 September, 08:26
i think the pisst levels are there already,they all need to stop with the prozac whatever blocks of all emotions 👀🔎 something something

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
27 September, 10:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
You have a huge point. It's called emotional blunting. I worked with a group at my church preschool. I was the only one not on Prozac out of about 15 ladies. I wondered why I didn't get their jokes or fit in. It was sort of a twilight zone feeling. It was after a psychiatrist came to give a talk to the teachers and he told us we have one of the highest depression levels that they all said they were on anti-depressants (mostly Prozac). It's probably contaminated our water supply.

Gary Lindsay @gary_seventeen17
27 September, 06:22
It is working. Watch this (very funny also)
5 mins
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Evangelina @Evangelina
26 September, 09:03
The normies ARE pissed. They're pissed at their crazy damn
relatives that keep trying to wake them up with events and dates that never seem to manifest. And we just keep lining up for
more.

If we're living in a simulation maybe this is all a ploy to test how
far the minds of those, who by way of non compliance with the masses, can be filtered out to be pushed, jerked, and prodded until Mental whiplash renders you an all expenses paid vacation to a white padded room.

The left isn't the only group with herd mentality.

I didn't see one person address the elephant in the room today. I take that back. I did witness it in Rumble comments but not in
here. Why is that?

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
26 September, 08:14
more aggressive red-pilling.
copy that.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 September, 07:55
20/20 coming.
PUBLIC is VITAL.
RELEASE of INFO VITAL.
OUTRAGE.
JUSTICE.
Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH?
FOLLOW THE LIGHT.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 September, 08:19
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
there is enough info to convict the pope then fricken show it enough diddle daddling around Arrest these MFer's and lets wake up the world with all that data!!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 September, 07:51
Empty their pockets

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 September, 09:13
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
And on that note….

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 07:51
Exactly! Thanks for adding!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 September, 07:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
You're welcome!😊👍🏻