Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 01:07
Are they just going to keep going until the normies get super pissed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 September, 07:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yep, I think that's what's happening.

How many times did VK tell us this? ;)

> THE NORMIES NEED TO BE PISSED! <

I found at least 3 old posts like this from

@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
i think the pisst levels are there already,they all need to stop with the prozac whatever blocks of all emotions 👀🔎 something something
08:26 AM - Sep 27, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
27 September, 10:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
You have a huge point. It's called emotional blunting. I worked with a group at my church preschool. I was the only one not on Prozac out of about 15 ladies. I wondered why I didn't get their jokes or fit in. It was sort of a twilight zone feeling. It was after a psychiatrist came to give a talk to the teachers and he told us we have one of the highest depression levels that they all said they were on anti-depressants (mostly Prozac). It's probably contaminated our water supply.

memes matter @NoComment
27 September, 12:23
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
i think it has, and the foods been tampered with to, Even frequency wise. how to stop anti dep meds? magnesium 💌 they need magnesium,maybe we take ova all med peoduction😂do a Trump vaxx with all the vits and mins in a pill,people wouldnt know😂like aplasebo😂is that like they do? but for the greater good😅