Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 01:07
Are they just going to keep going until the normies get super pissed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 September, 01:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
many of you know that life keeps sending you the same challenge until you master it. if you always date narcissists, you will keep getting them until you clear those traumas and learn to love yourself and be sovereign. we all know people this happens to.

it is the same with the collective. governments are narcissists that we, as a collective give our power to, in hopes that this time it will be better. we hope that power will not corrupt the new group that says what we want to hear. it is all foolishness. we are brainwashed to think we need government for better security, health, information, education, and prosperity, but in fact, all of those factors are made worse by government. this will happen repeatedly, as it has for centuries, until we demand full individual sovereignty and accept that we need to be self sufficient as a foundation and then work together without tax and regulation to create something better....that does not include a government!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
144 144 @144
What you suggest is anarcho capitalism. Agreed that this is the most optimal way for society to function. However, it is impotant to point out that enforcement of anarcho capitalism would be the governmental birth of it's demise. It could only work as a side effect of much greater numbers understanding the poison of pride.
10:28 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 144 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 September, 10:32
In response 144 144 to his Publication
I would take my chances anytime. The government gives nothing, and the costs are astronomical. I do not want any of the false promises made by government. I would rather do it the hard way myself. This is why I will never again consent to any government authority,