Remember to help a friend in need...
❤👊❤
07:33 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Babyjoe_tweeters in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 September, 06:16
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
Incredibly Wonderful ... Thank You For Sharing This ❣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
26 September, 06:30
In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 September, 12:25
every hair stood up ❤️🙏

Real American @RealAmerican11_4
26 September, 10:49
it's too early for onions

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 September, 10:49

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
26 September, 10:38
Graditude is Key in Life.Thank you for such a beautiful Story of kindness ,compassion and Humanity...to Start the week.💙

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
26 September, 10:30
❤️🤗🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 10:30
Good morning!
Nana has heard that the whales are actually a species brought here from another planet where they are historians so to speak.

They are said to be revered by other species in the Universe and that our leaders have been told that if the whales are killed off here on Earth that we will never be allowed to join the Galactic Alliance.

Just something I heard a couple yrs ago.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 September, 06:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 September, 12:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’ve heard that too Nana!
And dolphins 🥰

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 September, 09:45
Good morning 🙏❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 September, 09:41
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
🥰
❤️❤️❤️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 September, 09:37
🙏❤️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 September, 09:24
❤️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 September, 09:24
❤️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 September, 09:10
♥️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
26 September, 09:01
💖💖💖✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
26 September, 09:01
💖💖💖✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

Miss. Messina @Messina
26 September, 08:52
This is beautiful 😭❤️ … it’s a gift to be untangled by peope/ friends that care ❤️

26 September, 08:53
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
💯❤

Diana DJT @Diana
26 September, 08:43
God’s beautiful creations, love is a beautiful thing🙏🏼❤️💥thanks for sharing 💥

26 September, 08:44
In response Diana DJT to her Publication

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
26 September, 08:29
Thjs is a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing and starting the week on a POSITIVE note!

26 September, 08:30
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 September, 08:24
😭Amen!

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
26 September, 08:20
This is what life is about. Thank you for sharing.

26 September, 08:21
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
26 September, 08:08
This story is so beautiful. When I was in the Navy, we carried dolphins in special tanks from Hawaii to Key West. The trainers were with these dolphins and I was able to approach the tanks and look at and talk to the dolphins. It was a very profound experience. These animals are in tune with us and you can feel that connection. My experience was thirty years ago and I will never forget it.

26 September, 08:09
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
So Amazing❤

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 September, 07:54
Wow! Thank you for sharing!! Soul Vibes are Real! 🙏

Proves we are ALL Souls on a human (Whale) journey!

26 September, 08:24
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
💯❤

Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 September, 07:48
I'm envious of the experience....