My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
26 September, 07:33
Good Morning Patriots!
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Remember to help a friend in need...
❤👊❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning!
Nana has heard that the whales are actually a species brought here from another planet where they are historians so to speak.

They are said to be revered by other species in the Universe and that our leaders have been told that if the whales are killed off here on Earth that we will never be allowed to join the Galactic Alliance.

Just something I heard a couple yrs ago.
10:30 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 September, 12:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’ve heard that too Nana!
And dolphins 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 September, 08:19
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I wish I still had that video, it was long but he described so many other planets and species, how they lived and their characteristics. Lost it with Twit wit!

It was so cool.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 September, 06:28

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 September, 06:17
Ummmmm ... wasn't that in a star trek movie 🤔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 11:26
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Idk that isnt where I heard it. I heard it from a human that had worked with other species and off planet projects!