Doq Holliday @doqholliday
In the weeks leading up to most of our suspensions on Twitter, the psychological impact that Anons were having on the cabal was catastrophic.

It was a MOAB of truth!

We created the flood of information that could then not be stopped.

It was so powerful that even with the suspension of our accounts, it spilled over into other social networks and apps and finally trickled over to normies and they finally started waking up and joining in.

In the future we will be able to know just how great that ripple effect will be.

Thank you personally from me, for doing what you have done. It will echo throughout eternity.

Forever and forever. You and future generations will be blessed from it.
06:56 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 October, 11:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We follow a #highercalling
#wwg1wga
GOD'S Children
Thank Q Sisters and Brothers of the Light of Christ.
Thank God for EVERYTHING
i Love you all unconditionally, cybernetic intimacy true Fellowship. I don't know about you, but you guys are heroes in my book 🛥 & boat
#BoatDrinks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 September, 09:09
🔥🤓✊🏻 yeah!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
27 September, 09:01
so grateful for u Doq!!🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
26 September, 10:28
❤️❤️❤️

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 September, 08:44
You did it ❣️

we salute you 🙌🏼❤️

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
25 September, 05:20
I thought mine was gone after being locked out for over a week; but I was able to login on Friday. If anyone has anything you need me to share, pass it on!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
25 September, 02:14
It would just be nice to have my accounts back 3 on 2 different platforms.... for reference, for family memories pics etc... Fb completely erased my "life" 2x.... I hadn't been on twit long

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 September, 10:37
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
When I found out F/B was a Darpa made program to spy on everyone, and I just got out of f/b jail for the third time I took down all of my images and cancelled my acct. Right before that I made a post indicating what I was about to do and told f/b to f/o.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 September, 02:07
We were, and still are, totally kicking their asses😎🔥 I'm grateful for this journey. And js~I was purged with the best of the best🎇

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 September, 12:10
I don´t know why but I now remember a book I read MANY years ago: some talented children ( 5 or 6 children maybe from several countries ) who didn´t speak but only wrote some dots (nobody understood them / the signification of the dots) and when they tried to put the dots together the dots were writing "WHERE ARE YOU " ?

Danny James @DComposer07
25 September, 10:28
That is absolutely the coolest. I remember how palpable it all was then! my sister LightheartAnon, myself and our parents all got nuked on the same day on twitter after we were hammering them all relentlessly. It was all so surreal. But not as surreal as JB as pres shortly after. the confusion and doubt that ensued was huge. thankfully time and hindsight (AU and lots of Juan bits of info along the way) gave us all crystal clear clarity. Your post now continues to reveal just how important that all was! so cool!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 September, 09:15
We needed great leaders/ researchers and the Q team and God Almighty to make it happen. For me personally it was miraculous in a way. I was never a social media person. No facebook, none of it. But for some reason an urge to get on Twitter. ( a Holy Spirit kind of urging ) I still am surprised I did it. I am so grateful because it was exactly what I needed to fullfill a very strong need for truth. I am so grateful for Q and all the drops. I am actually in awe of it all. I found it very intriguing like putting a puzzle together and being amazed by the magnificent picture that has been revealed. I am but a small drop in this ocean, but have learned so much! And now on Anonup I feel like I have found my soul family. 😇

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 September, 10:08
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes! exactly what i was trying to say in my post but you nailed it, the urging to get on twitter was weird, and uncharacteristic for me because i didn’t even know what Twitter was.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
25 September, 12:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
GODS TALKING: GOD HAD ME WRITE THESE WORDS LAST WEEK.
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.
LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 September, 08:52
🙏❤️🙏❤️Thank you, Doq and to all Anons. It truly has been a humbling and beautiful time. The WWG1WGA definitely rings true. We have helped each other and have helped awaken mass amounts of people. The togetherness like a band of brothers and sisters has meant so much to me. The prayers, love, support, and kindness when so many of us have lost loved ones to all the lies, we have stuck together through thick and thin. I love each and every one of you. Thank you for being here. Thank You, GOD, for bringing us together.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
25 September, 08:42
Thanks Doq 😎🇦🇺

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 September, 08:08
Thank you Doq n Bless you for this; greaty look forward to it.
was an epic time ... the energy/vibes were so high. Missed it when it ended. So grateful to be here on AU.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 September, 08:05
It truly is and has always been a complete blessing to be here with you Doq as well as all our family on AU! Thank you all for everything you have done and are still doing 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻 I Love you all!

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
25 September, 06:36
Thank You ✨God✨ for leading us to💗 AnonUp💗 and Thank Q🙏 Doq and all you Brave and Beautiful Frens, for being here🤩. Divine Guided we are🐸Much LIGHT✨&LQVE, from🇩🇰 💗 What a story🤩 The story, of the time in history where God, Q Team, Whitehats and an army of frogs help to save the world🌍 from the darkness of evil😴✨TheGreatAwakenig🤩 FromDARKToLIGHT TheTruthShinesBright NCSWIC TheBestIsYetToCome✨ 1776 ✨WWG1WGAWW

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
25 September, 06:27
Being on anonup has been an incredible learning experience. You all are smart, warm-hearted people. I've enjoyed sharing this amazing platform with you.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 September, 05:25
I can hear the children ask:
Papa can you tell us the story
"The reTweets that saved the world?"
Pop: Again?!?!
Children: "Pleeeease!!!!"😂
What an honor to have been a Digital Soldier🏅

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
25 September, 08:46
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
25 September, 04:53
I was suspended from Twitter at the same time Gen Flynn. I was so upset! I felt lost at first, but I finally went to other platforms and kept doing what I was doing on Twitter! I shared the truth! Got taken off FB for days, went back and got taken down for week. They kept trying to shut me up but I kept coming back! I have groups on FB messenger that I kept sharing things with as well! The Truth will set you free! You, Vincent, Phea, and Kimmy helped me so much. Veronica taught me to never give up! I have missed her strength and her constant presence! Family isn't always connected by blood! You all have become my family! Being here together is a blessing!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 September, 04:38
Your last sentence . . . That's all that matters.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 September, 03:56
Fort 🙏💖😇merci pour tout

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 September, 03:34
ThanQ DoQ for all you do! 2:34

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
25 September, 03:25
There is power in numbers and we are many!! Thank you for all you have done Doq. Have been following you for along time and you have been a real inspiration.
WWG1WGA!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
25 September, 03:21
Thank You Doq 💖 Beautiful Words 🔥
When that happened it took sometime to get organised and find new ways, platforms and back to AU family. I was little lost at that time for a while. Then I realized that was the push to right direction what I needed. Divine guidance. Thank You Q 💖 Really a master plan, DIVINE. Everything Will Be Okey. We Got This. ✨ Love You All 💖💖💖✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
25 September, 02:52
5:5 07
thanQ
WWG1WGA WW !

Reagan - Peace Through Strength👇💥
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
25 September, 02:50
We couldn't have done it without the best guidance coordinator, director of sweet music, deliverer of message giver, and one of the beat anons around. Thank you for keeping us going!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
25 September, 02:50
We couldn't have done it without the best guidance coordinator, director of sweet music, deliverer of message giver, and one of the beat anons around. Thank you for keeping us going!

Red Edge @Rededge
25 September, 02:49
i remember Reese said to keep coming back to the Battlefield and I did
i had so many accounts taken down on twitter that I gave up in the end
probably had like 20 accounts lol Then after a year of trying to get on Anonup it finally worked and here i am ...
i was on fb still red pilling friends and family taken out there too so many times ...
lost a tonne of friends and family that just couldnt see the truth but i still keot sorrading what i knew ...

Selah 321 @Selah
25 September, 02:12
It was more like loss of family and friends... when the purge happened we lost so many lifelines... all scattered to different social media... It took diligence and time to reconnect... although for many I still have to go to other social medias... Au has certainly been a God send and home to a great group of patriots.. love being here with you all.🕊💕