Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 September, 06:56
In the weeks leading up to most of our suspensions on Twitter, the psychological impact that Anons were having on the cabal was catastrophic.

It was a MOAB of truth!

We created the flood of information that could then not be stopped.

It was so powerful that even with the suspension of our accounts, it spilled over into other social networks and apps and finally trickled over to normies and they finally started waking up and joining in.

In the future we will be able to know just how great that ripple effect will be.

Thank you personally from me, for doing what you have done. It will echo throughout eternity.

Forever and forever. You and future generations will be blessed from it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 September, 09:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We needed great leaders/ researchers and the Q team and God Almighty to make it happen. For me personally it was miraculous in a way. I was never a social media person. No facebook, none of it. But for some reason an urge to get on Twitter. ( a Holy Spirit kind of urging ) I still am surprised I did it. I am so grateful because it was exactly what I needed to fullfill a very strong need for truth. I am so grateful for Q and all the drops. I am actually in awe of it all. I found it very intriguing like putting a puzzle together and being amazed by the magnificent picture that has been revealed. I am but a small drop in this ocean, but have learned so much! And now on Anonup I feel like I have found my soul family. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
GODS TALKING: GOD HAD ME WRITE THESE WORDS LAST WEEK.
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.
LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS.
12:46 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AFellowHuman in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 September, 03:02
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Interestingly God also spoke to me that these times of awakening are to awaken souls because this is a time of REDEMPTION & RESTORATION. I felt that so strongly. When I was worried about the outcome of the 2016 election I was led to an obscure park in my town and scriptures written on the sidewalk. ( see 3 photos). Then again God gave me a sign in an early morning sunrise. I was awakened suddenly to a marvelous orange sky. This came a few days after I had prayed about the 2020 election. The clouds moved to reveal an eagle and a butterfly. ( Strength, Patriotism and New Beginnings) In your post you quoted my memorized life verse Proverbs 3:5-8. I know God is in control because His word says nothing will be hidden,all will be revealed. The purpose is Truth revealed, evil defeated, souls awakened and united. Thanks for your post! 😇

25 September, 03:37
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😇THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING. REALLY MADE MY DAY. HIS WORK IS EVERYWHERE. HIS LIGHT GIVES US 20 20. STAY SAFE.

25 September, 12:46
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY!!
TO THIS END CHRIST BOTH DIED, AND ROSE, AND REVIVED, THAT HE MIGHT BE LORD BOTH OF THE DEAD AND LIVING. ROMANS 14:9
LISTEN TO YOUR ENTER EAR AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. IT'S SIMPLE.
LISTEN, BELIEVE, AND HAVE FAITH.
YOU ONLY NEED ME YOUR FATHER!
LOVE IS THE 5D.
LOVE NEVER FAILS. 1 CORINTHIANS 13:8.

I BELIEVE GOD IS CALLING US, BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR HIS STORM/WRATH AND HE WILL BE CLOSING THE DOOR SOON TO REDEMPTION. THE TIME IS NOW.

THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS SO TAKE IT UP WITH GOD. GOD BLESS MY FELLOW HUMANS.