Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 September, 06:56
In the weeks leading up to most of our suspensions on Twitter, the psychological impact that Anons were having on the cabal was catastrophic.

It was a MOAB of truth!

We created the flood of information that could then not be stopped.

It was so powerful that even with the suspension of our accounts, it spilled over into other social networks and apps and finally trickled over to normies and they finally started waking up and joining in.

In the future we will be able to know just how great that ripple effect will be.

Thank you personally from me, for doing what you have done. It will echo throughout eternity.

Forever and forever. You and future generations will be blessed from it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 September, 09:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We needed great leaders/ researchers and the Q team and God Almighty to make it happen. For me personally it was miraculous in a way. I was never a social media person. No facebook, none of it. But for some reason an urge to get on Twitter. ( a Holy Spirit kind of urging ) I still am surprised I did it. I am so grateful because it was exactly what I needed to fullfill a very strong need for truth. I am so grateful for Q and all the drops. I am actually in awe of it all. I found it very intriguing like putting a puzzle together and being amazed by the magnificent picture that has been revealed. I am but a small drop in this ocean, but have learned so much! And now on Anonup I feel like I have found my soul family. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
Yes! exactly what i was trying to say in my post but you nailed it, the urging to get on twitter was weird, and uncharacteristic for me because i didn’t even know what Twitter was.
10:08 AM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 September, 10:10
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
I know, for me too. It truly had to be divine intervention! 😇

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 September, 10:13
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes, i agree, 💕