Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
25 September, 05:21
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
want me to eeat a box of it while sitting in chernobyl and see what happens lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
24 September, 08:52
had a friend who used this with her husband after other efforts were exhausted...he survived a lot longer than anticipated by docs, though left her peacefully in the night just over a year ago...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
24 September, 07:55
oh no it’s much better to go and get some chemicals injected into your body to kill all the good cells along with all the bad cells, can you say chemotherapy?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 September, 02:05
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
I took chemo twice...so stupid of me

Night Shift @kekerista
24 September, 05:54
I gave some to my client....stage 4 breast cancer and then she continued on her own. She's a super liberal, was skeptical but asked her.."what do you have to lose? That was 4 months ago. She is cancer free. No chemo. They gave her a death sentence. Told her they found it too late. Her doctor calls it a miracle and doesn't believe it was the ivermectin. We both call it healing by the TRUTH. #darktolight

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 September, 09:49
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I mean, you could of just let her be if she was a liberal. Oh god I guess I have to say Im joking or it would make me look like an asshole

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 September, 09:49
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Maybe God just hates liberals

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
24 September, 03:55
They want to kill us all , is the short answer , evil bastards

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
24 September, 03:43
I sent some hydroxychoroguine to my sister when she have covid bad and it saved her life . My sister n law went to the hospital and she died or should i say killed

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
24 September, 03:43
I sent some hydroxychoroguine to my sister when she have covid bad and it saved her life . My sister n law went to the hospital and she died or should i say killed

James Dean @Wait_its_time
24 September, 03:39
Actually, vitamin b17 does this naturally and comes in seeds which is why they've made everything seedless.