Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
23 September, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
I gave some to my client....stage 4 breast cancer and then she continued on her own. She's a super liberal, was skeptical but asked her.."what do you have to lose? That was 4 months ago. She is cancer free. No chemo. They gave her a death sentence. Told her they found it too late. Her doctor calls it a miracle and doesn't believe it was the ivermectin. We both call it healing by the TRUTH. #darktolight
05:54 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 September, 09:49
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Maybe God just hates liberals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
27 September, 04:00
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
LOL

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 September, 09:49
I mean, you could of just let her be if she was a liberal. Oh god I guess I have to say Im joking or it would make me look like an asshole

Night Shift @kekerista
27 September, 04:01
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
No...I know what you mean. We should just call it natural selection at this point. Hee, hee.....now we are both assholes.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
26 September, 08:56
Our son-in-law died last year from stage 4 prostate cancer. He had been told there was nothing that could be done except "manage" the inevitable....gave him maybe a year! He refused chemo and started on a regime of Fenbendazole, an ingredient in dog dewormer! He continued with the doctor visits, never revealing to them what he was doing and as time went by, the docs were amazed at how well he was doing and couldn't explain how the cancer hadn't spread or gotten worse! He lasted a full 2 years after his diagnosis, but in the end, his sister convinced him that he HAD to do chemo to cure himself....he was dead in less than a month!
Has anyone else noticed all the new ads for meds on TV lately? Everything from eczema to ALS, toe fungus to COPD! None of them "cure" the problem and side effects are worse! It all makes sense now........healthy people won't bring in the BIG BUCKS and really sick people will pay ANYTHING for a "cure!" These are seriously evil people we are dealing with!

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
25 September, 07:13
What type of Ivermectin did she take, pills, liquid or paste?

Night Shift @kekerista
25 September, 07:47
In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication
I work with dogs for a living and I had tablets on hand that I had for personal use. I gave her all that I had and after that she acquired ivermectin on her own. I did not ask her what dosage or application she was using after that. She did mention she went to a Natural Doctor of Integrative medicine who was providing her with the remaining ivermectin. I was good with that and so excited that she was feeling better. I see her next month. I should ask her what dosage she took, although I'm sure it would probably be different for everyone. I had 3 good friends that passed away from late stage cancer a few years ago. I wish I knew then what I do now. They might have not died.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
25 September, 04:59

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
24 September, 11:33
wish I knew about this 3 yrs ago. I’m a 3 yr survivor of breast cancer. I had radiation & I’m currently taking meds for almost 3 yrs now. Have to take it for a total of 5 yrs. A few months ago, I started drinking tonic water with quinine. Just a little bit. Thats the best i can do. I have noticed my exams are coming back negative for cancer now. 😊

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 September, 10:20
How much did you give her? How much per day and how many days?

We all know someone with cancer or have lost loved ones. These parasites are scum.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
24 September, 11:45
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
25 September, 01:06
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
24 September, 08:30
Both of my parents died from cancer. Those evil bastards! Thanks for this info!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 September, 08:18
That is so awesome!
God is good!
We will never ever allow the dark side to take control of our existence again!
Just wait until we all learn how to actually heal our own Earth suits by commanding our bodies, our very cells in our bodies to comply.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 September, 09:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏❤️

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
24 September, 08:02
where can i get ivermectin?

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
24 September, 09:08
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
germproof.com shared here by an anon. goes by another name too but i cant remember it as i write this. .I just received mine two days ago. ordered it about 5 days ago. It came as promised. No dr. or prescription slip needed like so many other places. Follow the order instructions I bought the 50 quantity.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
24 September, 09:12
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
Their email is infogermproof.com

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
24 September, 07:47
It makes me so sad. My sister died at 36 from triple-negative breast cancer. I miss her so much😢

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
24 September, 08:26
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
😥🙏🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 September, 10:23
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Sorry you lost your sister. I lost my mother to the parasites. She thought her only chance was chemo.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
24 September, 07:41
How often you take ivermectin if this is the case?

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
24 September, 07:49
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
If you are on Truth Social, follow FloridaSharkman. He has lots of info and protocols for these meds.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
25 September, 02:08
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication