Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
23 September, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
24 September, 05:54
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I gave some to my client....stage 4 breast cancer and then she continued on her own. She's a super liberal, was skeptical but asked her.."what do you have to lose? That was 4 months ago. She is cancer free. No chemo. They gave her a death sentence. Told her they found it too late. Her doctor calls it a miracle and doesn't believe it was the ivermectin. We both call it healing by the TRUTH. #darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
I mean, you could of just let her be if she was a liberal. Oh god I guess I have to say Im joking or it would make me look like an asshole
09:49 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
27 September, 04:01
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
No...I know what you mean. We should just call it natural selection at this point. Hee, hee.....now we are both assholes.

27 September, 05:33
Honestly, I hate to see anyone suffer, all jokes aside, God is amazing Im glad when anyone gets healed of disease, no matter political beliefs. I look forward to the day we can all live healthy lives, where we do not consume poison, and all of that crap. Healthy and happy.

27 September, 05:36
most Liberals wouldnt be liberals if it werent for all the poison and programming and fluoride in our water, some of them might have woken up if they were not heavily poisoned and programmed ever second of the day, its hard to fault people for not being awake because the enemy has very effective methods. Without those methods, without outside influence, most people just want to see everyone succeed and have abundance and good health. Its all been set up to Divide and Conquer, but the future is Unite and Prosper.