Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wedman Brooke @Wedman
22 September, 10:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I create exercise moves that are easy on the joints, but very effective. I know this odd but I am good at.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 September, 10:55
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
Awesome and Oh do you have any videos? I could use some easy on the joints exercises, at 66 not into the hard core workouts.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
22 September, 11:12
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Funny - I get so many comments when working out. I thought about making videos years ago on this topic but I am really camera shy and modest. I had knee surgery when I was young which made me think outside of the box, and I love to exercise. I would have to train you personally to give you suggestions.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 September, 11:27
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
Well probably live pretty far from me I am in ND, well it was a good try! If you are close, I would be interested!🤔

Only people mentioned by Wedman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wedman Brooke, click on at the bottom under it