Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wedman Brooke @Wedman
22 September, 10:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I create exercise moves that are easy on the joints, but very effective. I know this odd but I am good at.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
Awesome and Oh do you have any videos? I could use some easy on the joints exercises, at 66 not into the hard core workouts.
10:55 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
Wedman Brooke @Wedman
22 September, 11:12
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Funny - I get so many comments when working out. I thought about making videos years ago on this topic but I am really camera shy and modest. I had knee surgery when I was young which made me think outside of the box, and I love to exercise. I would have to train you personally to give you suggestions.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 September, 11:27
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
Well probably live pretty far from me I am in ND, well it was a good try! If you are close, I would be interested!🤔