Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.
10:54 AM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
26 September, 04:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏 How about a Prayer !! It is called "Declaration of Membership" Oh Father ,hear my prayer for this is my deepset plea. I am just a child, one of many, and JESUS IS my key. With dark nights full of Broken dreams, but thru it all I PRAYED, the field I was in is full of sin, with spiritual conflict crawling thru my skin. We don't ever realize the deamons we chase , or the chaos they may cause. With Gods PERFECT LOVE and JESUS GRACE , the Angels ring out with applause... It was the whisper of a voice and the light of faith and knowing that JESUS WON the war. The reason I come to your Kingdom of GRACE is because It's you God I adore. THANK YOU FATHER , for keeping my soul and teaching me of lifes little lessons. It's because of you I'm whole and complete, just a conduit of your blessings..In Jesus name, we ALL say AMEN ! to my FRENS ! GOD BLESS ! It has been a ruff one this week but this IS ME WORKING on not letting the enemy get to me.. PRAYERS are always welcome.. TY VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 September, 11:52
still have to add some mulch but getting there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 September, 10:52
All of you are soo beautiful and I thank God and am Grateful everyday, to have been led here with you all💞

24 September, 10:49
I am late posting this, my creativity has turned into wanting to help others. I created a business Anchored by Light, and I want to help those suffering with substance abuse of all kinds and who have not have had success with the government and judicial programs, that have set them up to fail, and profit off of them.
They are not helping anyone.
Teaching them about energy and their bodies, and the truth is what they need. It worked for me, and I want to help all that I can, before I leave my body.
I also want to help the sexually abused, because they have not had any help, and have had their traumas swept under the rug.
This is my true passion.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 September, 10:56
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Bless you!!! what a great thing to do!!!!!
Congratulations on your personal success.
been trying to help 1 of my boys over 15 years now. falls on deaf ears but we seem to continually bail him out financially
so hard not to.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
24 September, 10:46

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 September, 11:28

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 09:09
I wrote some random things in a notebook back in 2014, this is one, it never really made sense, I was just over the world and its ways then, I had always been, possibly this is where my soul began reaching out, idk, but I know I was never alone, God is so very Good.

https://youtu.be/oFizRY8w0...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Wow! Well said Jason!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
24 September, 07:57
My 3 Beautiful Daughters! ☺️

Kimm Dzon @Kimm1740
24 September, 07:48
I made this for a friend for Christmas and never stopped making them. I have been blessed to meet and make them for so many of those who love our Country! God Bless America!!

Bird Lady @Ladybird
23 September, 10:33
One of my birdhouses

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 September, 10:48
In response Bird Lady to her Publication
Love the stone!

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
23 September, 10:13
My T-shirt design

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 September, 10:15
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
love love love

Golden Bear45 @GoldenBear45
23 September, 07:33
My Father and our dog Blaze…..

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 September, 07:44
In response Golden Bear45 to his Publication
They look happy!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
23 September, 07:04
my better self

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
23 September, 04:31
Photography and backyard gardening.....Silver Vase in bloom.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 September, 10:06
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
flower so unusual💖beautiful

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
26 September, 05:35
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Danny James @DComposer07
23 September, 02:56
I’ve made many albums before but my latest is being enjoyed by many for some cool things. some are using it for guided mushroom journies, a couple mothers have given birth with this on in the background, and many others are reported to be having some of the deepest meditations ever while listening to it! I hope it brings any of you comfort and solace in these tumultuous times and energies! https://open.spotify.com/a...

Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
23 September, 02:20

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 September, 11:33
In response Mabo Q17 to her Publication
Yum!
I make a loaf of sourdough once a week, my Dad gave me a starter & taught me how to make it

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 September, 02:09
Flowers & decorating are my thing.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 September, 12:30
I have been out of pocket traveling to the west coast. saw this last night....I have never been a crafty person, but I did "make"...with the help of hubby and our Almighty Creator....my beautiful children. they are wonderful adults and have given me 4 gorgeous grand babies. for that, I am eternally grateful!💕💕💕

Whows That Kidd Kheiron? King of Shambhala @Kento_San_DeepFriedPixelz
23 September, 12:15
You guys are all so creative! Well Done !

23 September, 11:28
sunshine for ya’ll this mornin’☀️old french enameled pitcher, rescued treasure on a summer beach trip years ago, sure the scars have their own story

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
23 September, 10:30
I created a spiral staircase from poplar cut on our property.

23 September, 03:02
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Wow, soo gorgeous, Great Work!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 September, 03:05
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
VNice🙌❣️

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
23 September, 10:21
I created the best rolling paper on planet earth, sadly its also the best kept secret. I DID, however, manage to get endorsed by the one and only Doug Kennedy, founder and editor of RYO magazine.

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
23 September, 09:42

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
23 September, 12:33
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
Excellent work ...

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
23 September, 12:34
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
Sometimes I just can't help myself!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
23 September, 07:25
i know I'm late,
but i was working on something ... :)

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
23 September, 12:48
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
I think he likes it! Keep up the excellent work!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 September, 02:49
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Wow! That is amazing.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 September, 06:44
Good morning VK and AU family,
So many beautiful creations, this is what we are made for!

Creativity has been my work, my life, is present every day in every act, interpretation and expression.

I will share an image of my first born daughter, she is light, born into the darkness of the winter solstice.

The most creative experience has been and is the process of being a mother, loving, imagining, conceiving, carrying and bringing her into this world. Nurturing and protecting her light while giving her the space and independence to learn from her experiences. It was always important to me that she listened to her heart and always knew she is loved unconditionally. Through all these years, with distance, influences and misunderstandings...
I know she knows this and I trust her heart to guide her in love.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 September, 06:54
In response Just Amom to her Publication
A painting of my second daughter, she is magic, kindness, knowing, pure love.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 September, 05:48
Here’s some legendary and iconic creativity that I found in my old downloads. I can take no credit for it, but, I can share it. :)

Michael Jackson Performs “Billie Jean” on Motown 25 (1983)

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 September, 09:53
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
i watched him perform this on tv and lost my mind
i love him!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
24 September, 07:22
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
my heart soared.
thank you.
LOVE

Deplorable Ann @aburgher
23 September, 05:21

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
23 September, 05:08
My children ❤️

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
23 September, 04:18
Can’t sleep😎
Clay pottery, Hand coiled, burnished with smooth quartz crystal then primitive firing, typically will toss in leaves, twigs, pine needles for some character🔥🍃🌾🍁🍂🌲

The bigger one is still green, not fired yet, been too many irons in fire to get it done, but ready to stoke up that 🔥

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 September, 03:00
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
WOW! So beautiful.and look ...very aged💜💜💜

23 September, 10:14
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
pottery, like boots on the ground, salt and light♥️

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
23 September, 03:53
I raised this super-charged, stealth, Patriot monarch caterpillar by planting milkweed in my garden:

23 September, 10:18
In response Miss Goldie to her Publication
you caught that perfect moment💛

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
23 September, 10:39
In response Miss Goldie to her Publication
Me too!