Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Hollywood has conditioned us for decades with CGI. The media has conditioned us with lies. Trump and the team are now reconditioning us all. It's confusing, painfull at times, and frustrating, but it's necessary if we are ever going to be free thinkers once again. Slavery is in the mind.
03:16 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
05 February, 11:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ok well can we quit paying taxes now!!?? Most of Congress has proven worthless to the people while they sat doing nothing but making us all misreable for most of life with their 8k a week! I would like to RECLAIM MY TIME! 🍗🤣😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 February, 12:10
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
i will not pay taxes to illegitimate biden regime

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
05 February, 08:41
Humanity needs to learn law and physics to life force

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
05 February, 08:25
This is not easy! This will never be easy!! I've just watched a documentary on Michael Jackson where they portray him as one of the worlds biggest pedophiles. It was horrible! My partner, who is still very much asleep, can only see one point of view. I've tried, Lord knows I've tried, but I'm sick of the arguments. So now I'm going to bed. Nite Nite All. Hasta manana😴❤️

Mar Jek @Mjekel
05 February, 06:45
It is necessary but wow. Frustrating! The media is exponentially over the top. Have a feeling they will be going down soon.

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 12:16
I AM a FREETHINKER. And I am thinking FREELY that all of this crap is unecessary if we want to save the Republic. Period.
Mike Flynn just broke it down.
Head Fake? Maybe. How many headfakes are we going to take?
Abraham Lincoln did not have to DECEIVE and invoke the Insurrection Act in secrecy.
Masks. Clones. Arrests. Charlie Ward. Simon "Alien" Parkes.
If you are Watnick, you trained at Camp Peary. Tradecraft includes psychological operations and deception. No Naval Officer would lead on a multitude of people on a falsehood. Are you Mr. Watnick? Quite outspoken here on anonup.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 February, 03:01
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
This is what my red pilled gen z children think. They think we are just pawns in the elites war, and that neither side cares about us. I'm willing to give President Trump a little more time, personally. Fear is the mind killer, the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 February, 11:36
valar morghulis

got your six @gotyoursix
05 February, 10:31
perception is reality..... and the sheep will have a hard time when this bubble bursts!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
05 February, 09:36
If you really want to understand CGI/GANS manipulation, READ this thread. JON BENET RAMSEY was NOT A REAL PERSON!!!!! One of many extraordinary HOAXES in our lifetime.

"She was the first digitally generated face we'd ever seen.

JonBenét was a test.

It wasn't perfect, but it was good enough to cast the spell.

America, and the world, would be transfixed for decades."

https://twitter.com/humanv...

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
05 February, 10:51
In response Field of Light to his Publication
It's so hard to see what isbfake and what is not🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

05 February, 12:34
In response Field of Light to his Publication
KEEP OPENING the long THREAD. humanvibration provides extensive evidence to support her claim.

She provides unique perspectives never discussed or revealed + GANS and Deep Convolutional Generative Adversarial Networks (DCGANs).

John Ramsey's firm Access Graphics was acquired by Lockheed Martin.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 February, 09:27
The chains of mental slavery are especially vicious.

05 February, 09:02
If you really want to understand CGI/GANS, follow SeektheTruth101. Great industry videos on silicone prosthetics, too. LOVE this account, because it shows how the illusion behind the digital curtain is created.

HERE for original account:
https://twitter.com/Seekth...

New account just started. Give a follow.
https://gab.com/Rambo_seek...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 08:42
CGI - The CH4 Queens speech

Body doubles - Tom Cruise

Masks - everyone...

No matter what evidence is shown by whitehats, the axis of evil will just point to one of these devices and say this is how they did it and, its a fake.

Hillary could NEVER do something that evil...

Hog announced he is producing a counter product 'my pillow' for leftists to buy... I'm assuming it will be filled with children's screams...

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
05 February, 08:17
I'm a little on the fence about it. To me a lie is a lie, a deception is a deception and a mind game is a mind game. It doesn't matter who is playing it. It is still WRONG to lie, deceive and mess with peoples minds. I'm really not okay with that under any circumstance. Joe Biden as President is CRUEL! I know that Trump has good reasons, I get that part. But I feel like all of the goings on we are experiencing now are just another continuation of the biggest pack of lies to ever come out of government. THE LIES, DECEPTIONS and Games need to stop. How else will we ever trust them again?

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
05 February, 10:31
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
yes, very true! This is why this all must end soon. very well said!

Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
05 February, 08:06
Why has Marjorie Taylor Greene spoken against the "QAnons" in her opening speech?!
https://youtu.be/F5bItzYCq...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
05 February, 02:06
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
what if this is done as a ploy to discredit qanon....which.... think about that.... “they deserted her!!”....

Annie D-W @Annie172123
05 February, 02:10
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
I am not sure what to think. If people who are still asleep hear what she said, especially that she apologized for her "moment", and her fellow congressman still pulled her off committees, this maybe an AH HA moment for them. No telling. I didnt care hearing that either.
I liked the rest of it & the fact she was still defending DJT. Ted Cruz blatenly turned on him and said there was no election interference.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
05 February, 07:59
Lets just say the veil is lifting..

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 05:25

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
05 February, 03:37
NASA CGI! I guess that same as Hollywood. 911! Example, Sandy Hook-no wayback computer activity for years at the school prior to, Adam and Ryan Lanza being the same, no murder/shooting deaths by the FBI, same actor playing a father and FBI agent, no food delivery receipts, etc.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
05 February, 03:37
"You've always had the power my dear,
you just had to learn it for yourself"

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 February, 03:28
Exactly, it is an "unbrainwashing", a form of reconditioning. I'm just concerned about our teenagers missing out on their sports to relieve of stress because certainly they are questioning and talking amongst themselves. My nephew being one who is missing his baseball and my goddaughter to dance. Some parents are blind or choose to ignore and don't know how to answer their children. Depression is setting in and some are contemplating suicide. This is getting very serious and much support and I think a push of truth dose by MSM is needed now to help them not think they are crazy.

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
05 February, 08:21
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Or EVERYONE could just stop lying and start telling the truth.

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
05 February, 03:19
crazy and infuriating all at once but the knew it was going to be a thrilling ride and br-o-th-er its a doozy!!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 February, 04:17
In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
Phil? Hey Phil? Phil?

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
05 February, 03:17
Frustration mostly

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
05 February, 03:17
WORD!