Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 03:16
Hollywood has conditioned us for decades with CGI. The media has conditioned us with lies. Trump and the team are now reconditioning us all. It's confusing, painfull at times, and frustrating, but it's necessary if we are ever going to be free thinkers once again. Slavery is in the mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
I AM a FREETHINKER. And I am thinking FREELY that all of this crap is unecessary if we want to save the Republic. Period.
Mike Flynn just broke it down.
Head Fake? Maybe. How many headfakes are we going to take?
Abraham Lincoln did not have to DECEIVE and invoke the Insurrection Act in secrecy.
Masks. Clones. Arrests. Charlie Ward. Simon "Alien" Parkes.
If you are Watnick, you trained at Camp Peary. Tradecraft includes psychological operations and deception. No Naval Officer would lead on a multitude of people on a falsehood. Are you Mr. Watnick? Quite outspoken here on anonup.
12:16 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 February, 03:01
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
This is what my red pilled gen z children think. They think we are just pawns in the elites war, and that neither side cares about us. I'm willing to give President Trump a little more time, personally. Fear is the mind killer, the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 03:09
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
I will alow to pass over me and through me. After it has gone I will turn the inner eye and see its path. Where feear has been there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
That's where I am at. If you know the Litany Against Fear, then you should know that there is no Insurrection Act or No Martial Law. Sorry, I am not Gen Z. I know government, I know the military, I know DC. That's all I can say. And that's all there is to say.