Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Designed my getaway cabin in the mountains. Rain-water catchment system, composting toilet etc. Just need Starlink and im set ๐Ÿ‘Œ (5 pics)
09:52 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
23 September, 10:08
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
At the rate things are going, . . . this looks like the only way out!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
23 September, 09:40
Love this!! I purchased a little cottage off grid a year ago. Locked/Loaded Stocked with 2 wood stoves, generator food, bourbon, bourbon and Gin. Well, Beer and Vodka. My 15 year old dog and cat. Let's GOOO! Oh.. did I list bourbon? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
23 September, 10:05
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
Love it!! we really want to do that!!!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
23 September, 09:34
I am claiming 900+ acres near a beautiful river where I learned to swim as a child, 50 years ago. Please pray with me. And So It Is!! ๐Ÿ™

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 September, 10:18
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Awesome!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
23 September, 08:55
oh my goodness this is so nice ๐Ÿ’•

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 September, 05:52
Beautiful space, warm, natural, inviting, peaceful.
Love this creation!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
23 September, 03:44
That is beautiful! Brilliant work, got room for another? lol โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

23 September, 10:19
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Ill build us some on anon island lol

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 September, 03:03
๐Ÿ‘Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 September, 02:29
Beautiful & so comfy cozy! Stress would just melt away โ˜บ๏ธ. Love the tiny wood burning stove โค๏ธ. What do you do for electricity, solar or generator?

23 September, 10:21
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Its on the grid cuz the electric co-op out there puts it in for free. $35/mo in electricity is cheaper than installing solar at this point.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 September, 01:18
So I am in need of a carpenter!!! kidding ... WOW!!! Love it, when is housewarming party?? I will bring the cheese!

23 September, 10:22
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Hahahaha. All the cheese. Built it when i was 26 so its been a few years lol

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 September, 01:18
this is fabulous, high ceilings, is this recycled wood, plenty of light, my favorite part is the trough you used to make the tub, know you enjoyโ™ฅ๏ธ

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 September, 01:16
Very nice Patriot!!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 September, 11:44
Absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic job!

God Wins @Nous
22 September, 11:41
That's beautiful man

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 September, 11:33
๐Ÿ’งmagnificent bathroom๐Ÿ’ฆ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 September, 11:29
โค I think we need to come ck. it out ๐Ÿ˜† make sure starlink is ready ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
22 September, 11:28
I LOVE THIS! Look at the trim around the windows and door, the tub is super cool, I love this! And your outdoor gathering place, so amazing. Wow!

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
22 September, 11:27
wow.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
22 September, 11:25
Awesome!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 September, 11:15
That is awesome!!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 September, 11:11
So beautiful, jealous in a good way! Happy for you! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

kolibri @kolibri
22 September, 10:58
Wow! Lovely!

22 September, 11:00
In response kolibri to his Publication
Gracias!

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
22 September, 10:55
Beautiful!

22 September, 11:00
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Thanks!

Jay Void @Oilcan13
22 September, 10:50
what a terrific set up. good for you

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 September, 10:01
Very nice job Anon. Just my cup of tea, a getaway cabin in the mountains.

22 September, 10:04
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 September, 09:56
Wonder where ya been! Hadn't been seeing you here. This is amazing!!!

22 September, 09:57
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Just been taking a summer break lol. How have you been?