Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
A Good sign having more comments than likes on a post like this.
The people here surprise me more and more each day.
Bless you Patriots
08:33 PM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Juliann Munro @Claireshores
26 September, 01:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Around 2010 I created a wonderful healing salve to heal my mother's bed sores...Joyful Skin seems to repair most any skin condition it's put on. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
24 September, 10:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kraken Patriot @willowt
24 September, 08:43
Sorry it’s sideways. Gluten- and Lectin-free Brazillian cheese bread “buns” and pizza crust.

Kraken Patriot @willowt
24 September, 08:44
In response Kraken Patriot to his Publication
I guess it’s not sideways! Ha!

Silver Cat @silvercat
24 September, 12:28
Making steel jewelry for friends:

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 September, 10:18
I have a US Patent.

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Jeff Carr @Firewolf
23 September, 07:14
Just one of many projects: Wrote & implemented a machine control program in the late 90's to route Saturn Corp. monorail transmission carriers from a serial incoming line to 3 parallel test stands after the 3rd stand was added. Multiple carriers in each stand's lane. Made it dynamic no matter the lane counts, trans rejected or special needs/circumstances to decrease stand empty/wait times. Used Boolean algebra to simplify the logic. Cost savings win.
Also created a bond with my rescue wolf. Shown here standing guard while I worked in the shed. 🤗🐺😎

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 September, 05:31
A Good sign having more comments than likes on a post like this.
The people here surprise me more and more each day.
Bless you Patriots=1282

Here Is Where It Calls For Endurance On The Part Of The Holy Ones Those Who Keep The Commandments Of God And Hold Fast To The Faith Of Jesus=1282

Blessed Are Those Who Wash Their Robes So That They May Have The Right To The Tree Of Life And That They May Enter The City By The Gates=1282

The Global Consciousness Needs To Be Glowing With Positive Thoughts Joy And Energy And We Will Defeat All Evil And Media Manipulation=1282

Once The Full Extent Of Jewish Betrayal And Hostility Towards America Is Realized The World Will Never Go Back To These Sad Ways Again=1282

Blessed Be God And The Father Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Who Has Blessed Us With Every Spiritual Blessing In Heavenly Places In Christ=1282

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 September, 03:05
Planted a farm tub garden! 🥗🥒🥕🍆🌶

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 September, 12:30
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
puched/drilled drainage holes, I hope?

wht 2.0 @wht
23 September, 02:12

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 September, 01:54

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 September, 01:03
imagine what anon island will accomplish with all the talent here!

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
23 September, 11:38

Scat ling @scatling
23 September, 11:06
catching up while travelling...
I feel I did pretty well with these two God entrusted into my care. (so sort of what i have made, lol)
Now that they are both on their own, i find myself doing things backwards - moving to a large rural property at an older age with cows, a huge dog, and several rescue cats now under my wing. always been a suburb girl with little desire for large animals or land to manage, but apparently this is my next job given to my care. it is beautiful and am coming to appreciate it more and more. BIG learning curve!!!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 September, 10:50
What fun it has been to go through all the posts and see how much creativity is collectively here. AI is gonna be spectacular!😍 This speaks to my soul. I love to paint and have painted a lot of furniture. Creating is my therapy and I LOVE color! It makes me so happy. 🎨 I love taking old, castaway pieces and making them beautiful. Turning trash to treasure as the saying goes. 🤍🙏🏻

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
23 September, 09:58
i created the possibility of me in the area of my business being confident ease fun
17 flavors

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
23 September, 09:53
Entertaining, crafting and gardening. ♥️

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
23 September, 09:40
I love seeing all of your talents! 💜

After, Norm, my husband, died it threw me into my own healing. I immersed myself into learning holistic and energy healing methods that were magical for my life. I connected to Holy Spirit, retired from 34 years of teaching and created a healing business.
https://www.mynewnorm.net

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 September, 09:32
❤️❤️❤️

Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
23 September, 09:34
my granddaughter LOVES flowers. These are some that she planted and took care of by herself in her moms garden. My little flower child.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
23 September, 10:10
In response Nancy Eileen to her Publication
OMG .. what a sweetie! Good job, nana! Awesome! 😇

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 September, 11:57
In response Nancy Eileen to her Publication
She is an absolute angel ❤️😇

Michelle Conn @writermom
23 September, 09:01
Unfortunately, I'm not writing currently, but this is my 2nd book.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/...

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
23 September, 09:02
Love our AU home! Thankful for you and all the patriots here. Be blessed!
created more space to live and love

Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
23 September, 08:42
I spent from June-September making "TRUMP WON" stickers w/my massive sticker & marker collection. I put up THOUSANDS in my hood. Every time I walked my dog was a sticker run, 4-6x daily.

Drove libs NUTS! They pulled them down & defaced them daily. I tore their insults down, & kept stickering. Arts & crafts & ACTIVISM! My next phase is LEE ZELDIN stickers. NYC.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
23 September, 08:22

Wendy WJW @ladyonthelake
23 September, 08:20
WOWZA! You better start looking for a bigger island to hold all of us and our craft spaces. What a talented bunch! I work with mixed media and paper. Nice to hide in my happy place and create. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 September, 08:13
I havent really created anything 😂 I've spent all my time, with you all, and my fam. I guess I turnd my shed into a chicken coop, I am so impressed with the levels of creativity in this group of patriots. Great door to open VK.

Celery Juicer @Emme
23 September, 09:55
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Every. Single. Day. You, Sir, create a space for all of us to reflect on and rejoice in our spiritual heritage. You lovingly remind us of who we are and where we came from! Keep up the Good and Godly work!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
23 September, 02:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thoughts are being creative Jason🤔😍

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
23 September, 08:09
We love you and love each other, VK.

WHAT A WONDERFUL blessing Anonup is in our lives!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 September, 07:46
WoW - what an amazing group! Thanks for all these beautiful moments. I like to paint, etc. this is of a little village called Maroon Bells in Colorado, where the monks have a chapel. This is it at sunrise.

... Fighter @Fighter
23 September, 07:07
crochet toys🙂

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 September, 07:00
I suppose I am not surprised that so much love creates beauty. Our AU family is LOVE!